0:00:00 EclipseCrossword © 2000-2013
- 1. This remedy is useful in stammering, when the patient exerts himself a long time before answreing. Desires light, company.
- 2. Iberis is a remedy that has a strong affinity for this organ.
- 3. Ammonium Carbonicum is incompatible with this snake remedy.
- 4. Mercurius is incompatible wth this mineral remedy.
- 5. Coffea is incompatible with this remedy made from dried beetles.
- 6. This elemental remedy is indicated in goiter, especially in patients who are spare, dark and active.
- 7. In cholera, this remedy is sometimes used in drop doses of the tincture.
- 8. HRI is a homeopathic organization that deals with this aspect of homeopathy,
- 9. This spider remedy is considered almost a specific in angina pectoris.
- 10. Never well since chilling when overhearted suggests this plant remedy that constantly talks about business.
- 11. Selenium and this plant remedy are inimical.
- 12. This miasm spends itself on the meninges of the brain, the eyes, the bones.
- 13. This Kali remedy has the delusion he has heart disease and is going to die.
- 14. Most often indicated remedy for enlarged spleen
- 15. Phosphorous is inimical to this mineral remedy.
- 16. Month in which Samuel Hahnemann was born.
- 17. This carbonicum is often indicated for surgical shock.
- 18. Made from the Buttercup, this remedy is often indicated for the bad effects of alcoholic beverages.
- 19. This elemental metal remedy can get an irrestible impulse to kill her child or husband.
- 20. This elemental metal remedy has anxiety ameliorated when lying down. Many other symptoms are also better lying down.
- 21. This excitable, remedy made from a liquid mix of hydorcarbons, is worse riding in cars and has motions sickness.
- 22. In 1822 he was asked to write a book demolishing Homoeopathy, but he became a world renowned homeopath.
- 23. The hydrogenoid constitution would correspond most to this miasm.