0:00:00 EclipseCrossword © 2000-2013
- 1. Remedy from Meadow Saffron. Nausea from odor of cooking food.
- 2. Remedy from Yarrow - Ailments: from over-lifting, over-exertion, or a fall. Painless Haemorrhages.
- 3. Night-blooming Cereus. Important remedy in heart disease.
- 4. When Hahnemman lived in this city, Grand Duke Ferdinand gave him permission to practice and dispense his own medicines.
- 5. Cuban spider remedy. Restless and must keep in motion.
- 6. Remedy in colic pain that is better by bending backwards..
- 7. Wilhelm Schuessler 1821-1898 best known for the concept of ______sakts.
- 8. Adrenalinum, Meconium, Fel tauri, Folliculinum, Lac caninum, Lac felinum. These remedies are classified as ________.
- 9. John Martin Honigberger helped establish homeopathy in this country.
- 10. Remedy frpm coal or rock oil. Ailments: from riding in a carriage
- 11. Hemlock. Debility of old people; complaints caused by a blow or fall.
- 12. Remedy made from slake Lime or calcium sulphate and potassium hydroxide. Sympathetic to sufferings of others.
- 13. Nosode from decomposiition of meat. The bed feels hard.
- 14. Disease from deficiency of secretion of adrenocortical hormones; due to progressive destruction of the adrenal glands.
- 15. Mahendra Lal _______ was the first Indian who became a Homoeopathic physician.
- 16. Remedy from Snowrose. Dread of a thunder storm.
- 17. Word coined by Hahnemann to refer to orthodox medicine.
- 18. Important figure in the history of homeopathy. 1755-1843
- 19. Repertory author who practiced using single doses of very high potencies..
- 20. Famous Canadian homeopath and expert in cancer.. Andre ______.
- 21. A muscle that upon contraction draws a part away from median plane of body.
- 22. Remedies made using a dilution ratio of 1 to 50,000
- Time: 0:03:32 by Thendral B on 2023-03-22
- Time: 0:05:47 by souparnika on 2023-03-25
- Time: 0:15:31 by Nishana on 2023-03-22
- Time: 0:16:54 by bhushan on 2023-03-22
how do i get to review the answers tothe puzzle. the link didn’t open to it
When you type in an answer, a block should open with the word “SOLVE” If you click that, it will provide the correct answer.