0:00:00 EclipseCrossword © 2000-2013
- 1. Marasmus and other wasting diseases of children may need this acid remedy.Prostration: after injuries; surgical shock; anesthetics.
- 2. Remedy made from the Copperhead snake.
- 3. This acid remedy has brainfag and sexual excitement. The tiincure was used to treat burns.
- 4. Light metal derived remedy, dry mucus membranes, old people, with lack of vital heat and debility,constipation.
- 5. Acid remedy the concnentrated form once used as an antiseptic.
- 6. Premature old age from abuse of sexual power is a keynote of this remedy made from the chaste tree..
- 7. Remedy derived from Water Hemlock .
- 8. In this elemental remedy solitude is unbearable. Vomits water as soon as it reaches the stomach.Face, deathly pale.
- 9. Ceanothus has a special affinicty for this organ.
- 10. This remedy destroys craving for tobacco. Sweet perspiratoin attracts flies.
- 11. Made from a terpenoid cyclic ketone a C10H16O.this remedy collapse has icoy coldness but won't be covered.
- 12. Remedy made from the the mescal button.
- 13. Shiny metal remedy. In cholera it has coldness of the surface of the body, blueness of the skin, cramps of the muscles.
- 14. Known as the mountaineer's remedy, it is used to help dyspnea that ocurs at high altituodes.
- 15. Remedy made from False Gromwell plant. Incoordination, migraine, prostration, lossof memory.
- 16. Spicy remedy for homesickness.
- 17. A keyntoe of thie remedy from Southernwood is stomach feels as if swimming in water; feels cold. .
- 18. Important liver remedy made from St. Mary's Thistle.
- 19. This remedy has the delusion, the body feels scattered about the bed;. Face flushed, dusky, dark-red.
- 20. Remedy from Marigold for open wounds.
- 21. This mineral remedy has dread of downward motion.
- Time: 0:03:03 by Anjana on 2023-02-20
- Time: 0:10:25 by Dr. P. Padhy on 2023-03-15
- Time: 0:20:30 by Dr Saritha on 2023-02-20
- Time: 0:53:04 by Neha smart on 2023-03-30
Hi. I love the crossword puzzles and try to solve them every month. Thankful for this fun exercise you post.
This month the link in the landing page did not take to February month crossword. Finally I went to January puzzle and updated url to get to Feb 2023. Secondly the borders around letters did not render properly.
Sharing so that this can be addressed.