0:00:00 EclipseCrossword © 2000-2013
- 1. This insect remedy is often indicated in treatened miscarriage in the 4th month.
- 2. Mastitis with rapid onset, hard, swollen breast and throbbing pain suggests this remedy.
- 3. This plant remedy is often indicated in painful burns.
- 4. Carpenters who get lots of splinters should keep this remedy handy.
- 5. Symphoricarpus racemosa is indicated for an extreme version of this sickness.
- 6. Cardus marianus, Leptandra and Taraxacum all have an affinity for this organ.
- 7. Giving birth In a difficult labor, with a feeling of being under a black cloud, or losing her mind, suggests this remedy.
- 8. Boenninghausen's nationality
- 9. With unendurable labor pains this patient is uncivil and abusive.
- 10. This remedy is sometimes indicated in radiation poisoning. ________ Sulph
- 11. Most often indicated remedy in breech birth.
- 12. This remedy is made from rotting meat and used for septic states. Pulse is out of sync with fever.
- 13. Perineal tears with razor like wounds requires this angry remedy to speed healing.
- 14. Threatened miscarriage from 5th - 7th month with bearing down pans in uterus, bladder, rectum sugest this sea remedy.
- 15. Remedy made from sunlight
- 16. This nosode was used successfully to prevent smallpox during an epidemic in Iowa in 1902.
- 17. Borrelia Burgdorferi is the nosode of this disease.
- 18. Postpartum hemorrhage with great fear of death, restlessness, unquenchable thirst, hot dry face, suggests this remedy.
- 19. This Kali cell salt is indicated in brain exhaustion.
- 20. This remedy made from an insect has been used for asthma.
- 21. Convallaria, Crataegus and Cactus all have an affinity for this organ.
- 22. During an epidemic of polio in Buenos Aires in 1957, this remedy was used successfully to prevent polio.
- 23. Homeopath who developed CEASE terap for autism. Tinus ______