0:00:00 EclipseCrossword © 2000-2013
- 1. This remedy from the marking nut is often indicated in poison ivy.
- 2. Insect remedy sometimes indicated in asthma.
- 3. Historian of homeopathy and and author of Divided Legacy (4 volumes) Harris
- 4. Nosode made from rotting meat.
- 5. Author of The Guiding Symptoms of Our Materia Medica (5 volumes). He discovered the remedy Lachesis.
- 6. In pneumonia, Bryonia has an affinity for this lung.
- 7. American Homeopath and Author of Desktop Guide to Keynotes and Confirmatory Symptoms - Roger
- 8. Homeopathic plant remedy that has been successfully used to prevent polio.
- 9. Homeopathic plant remedy most often indicated for abrasion of cornea.
- 10. Author of the 3 volume A Dictionary of Practical Materia Medica. John Henry ..
- 11. He was the author of Leaders in Homeopathic Therapeutics Eugene
- 12. Insect remedy used for burns and urinary troubles. Frequent urge to urinate and burning pains.
- 13. Children who masturbate early, are worse for dampness, crave ice drinks may need this nosode as constitutional..
- 14. A founding member of the Argentine School of Homeopathic Medicine. Eugeio F.
- 15. Children who crave sweets, get right sided ailments have flatulence and consitipatoin may need remedy. .
- 16. Children born with hair on the spine, get lung problems and grind their teeth in sleep may need this nosode as constitutional..
- 17. Children who grow tall and thin, fear the dark and crave cold food may need this remedy as constitutional.
- 18. He is the author of Levels of Health George
- 19. Sea remedy for cough that sounds like sawing a log. Better from hot drinks.
- 20. Homeopath and author of the alphabetical Homeopathic Medical Repertory. He passed in 2022. Robin.
- 21. This stinging plant remedy is also used for shellfish poisoning.
- 22. People needing this king of antipsorics may have the delusion that they are not appreciated.
- 23. Plant remedy with profuse salivatoin and clean tongue, nausea and vomiting with many ailments.
- 24. Famous American homeopath 1896-1967 Elizabeht Wright
- 25. American homeopath who was Boenninghausen's pupil. Caroll