0:00:00 EclipseCrossword © 2000-2013
- 1. This extroverted remedy is over sensitive to the odor of flowers.
- 2. This thirstless plant remedy has ailments from being abandoned.
- 3. This nosode has desire for oranges.
- 4. OLEUM JECORIS ASELLI is made from the liver of this fish.
- 5. Nationality of E.B. Nash
- 6. Medicago Sativa, useful in MT for malnutrition.
- 7. This silver metal carbonicum has weak ankles.
- 8. This remedy made from an explosive, forgets what side of the street his house is on.
- 9. The Sundew remedy, useful in whooping cough and TB.
- 10. This narcotic remedy has joyous dreams.
- 11. This polychrest has speech impairment during stroke.
- 12. This carbonicum remedy has dreams of monsters.
- 13. Pain as if the heart is in a vise is a symptom found in this desert remedy.
- 14. Author of Homeopathy for Farm and Garden - V.D._______
- 15. Camphora has urine that smells like these flowers.
- 16. This insect remedy has dreams of insects.
- 17. Word used in Kent's repertory to indicate domineering.
- 18. First name of founder of Bach Remedies.
- 19. This homeopath took over J.T. Kent's practice when Kent died. Arhtur Hill _______
- 20. This Natrum has dreams of humiliation.
- 21. This light metal remedy has aggravatoin from potatoes.
- 22. What homeopath wrote:: It is inadmissable to repeat, even once, exactly the same dose of medicine without modifying it.
- 23. This metal remedy has dreams of battles.
- 24. This Carbonicum remedy has aversion to vegetables.
- 25. Aphorisms 22-27 in the Organon address this basic principle homeopathy.
- 26. This sycotic plant based remedy has aversion to and aggravation from onions.
- 27. Apium Graveolens (common celery) craves this fruit.
- 28. This sea remedy is useful in bearing down pain during pregnancy