0:00:00 EclipseCrossword © 2000-2013
- 1. Remed from Cud Weed indicated in sciatica when pain is associated with numbness.
- 2. Mel Cum Sale is a remedy sometimes indicated in prolapsus uteri. It is made from salt and this sweet substance.
- 3. This arachnida remedy has violent praecordial pain extending to the axilla, the forearm and the fingers.
- 4. Remed made from Corn-smut .
- 5. Lac Vaccinum is made from this animal.
- 6. Plant remedy indicated in leprosy when skin feels as if it were hide bound.
- 7. Remedy made from Pure Clay. Spare, dryo, thin patients. Constipation so that even soft stool requires straining.
- 8. This plant is indicated in liver problems with with jaundice and black, tarry stools.
- 9. Remedy from Yarrow may be indicated in bright red hemorrhages.
- 10. This snake remedy produces a typical bulbar paralysis. It causes no haemorrhage but only edema. Angina pain.
- 11. This Kali remedy had anxiety felt in the stomach. It's also an important remedy in labor.
- 12. Halogen remedy indicated when there is rapid metabolism and loss of flesh in spite of great appetite.
- 13. This acid remedy has mental debility first and later physical debility. Crasves juicy things.
- 14. This acid remedy may be indicated in violent froms of epidemic influenza. The acid is formed in muscle tissue during exhaustion.
- 15. This Mercurius remed is often thought of as a specific for malignant diphtheria.
- 16. This Veratrum is made from Green Hellebore
- 17. Ths plant remedy has mapped tongue. Important liver remedy.
- 18. This nosode is indicated in epidemic spleen diseases of domestic animals.
- 19. This Kali remedy may be indicated in cancer of the tongue..
- 20. Remedy made from Mountain Laurel.
- 21. Oleum Jecoris Aselli is made from this kind of fish.
- 22. This Carbo remedy in indicated in hard tumors, indurated and swollen lymphatic glands.
- 23. Allium remedy that has coryza: with acrid nasal discharge and bland lachrymation.
- 24. Acid remedy made from Trinitrophenol. Also used non- homeopathically for burns.