0:00:00 EclipseCrossword © 2000-2013
- 1. Moist Asthma, aggr damp weather, rattling in chest, bowels loose at each attack, sycotic taint. Natrum ___________
- 2. Austrian Homeopath who co-founded the Pacific Homeopathic Medical College - San Francisco - 1849-1929 -William ________
- 3. Homeopath born in Pennsylvania (1861-1935) he translated and published Boenninghausen's works.
- 4. Asthmatic attack - Aggr 3 AM; Amel by raising stringy mucus and by sitting up and bending forward. Kali ___________
- 5. American born homeopath, Author of Leaders in Homeopathic Therapeutics - Prof of M.M. at N.Y. Hom Medical College.
- 6. British homeopath (1857-1943) she was Dean of the Royal London Hospital from 1913 -1943. Worked until the day she died.
- 7. Director of the Hahnemann Academy of North America - created the Homeopathic Medical Repertory (Alphabetic) in 1993.
- 8. Homeopath who originated the periodic table approach to homeopathy.
- 9. The book Colors in Homeopathy which correlates color preference with remedies was authored by Ulrich _____
- 10. Indian homeopath known for treating cancer patients using the plussing method.
- 11. Homeopath, accomplished musician and botanist, (1837-1902) author of The Encyclopedia of Pure Materia Medica. T.F. _____
- 12. Famous Prussian born homeopath (1812-1888) who moved to Philadelphia and practiced for 46 years. Adolphe _____
- 13. Back ache with Intense burning pains in the spine between the scapulae. Dorsal spines sensitive. Des. cold water. Remedy?
- 14. Author of - A Dictionary of Practical Materia Medica - 1853-1931
- 15. Famous British homeopath - Physician to H.M the QUeen 1968-1978. Margerie _______
- 16. Scottish homeopath 1840-1901 Author of Fifty reasons for being a Homoeopath
- 17. Asthmatic attack: From gastric disturbance, oppression, fulness, Aggr after big meal, must loosen clothing. The Remedy? relieved by belching.
- 18. Founder of the International Academ of Classical Homeopathy. Helped revive homeopathy in the late 20th century.
- 19. Author of the 10 vollume - Guiding Symptoms of Our Materia Medica -
- 20. Appendicitis -Hard, painful swelling of R. side of abdomen, Aggr: sitting or stretching right leg, < on R. side. The remedy?
- 21. Famous British homeopath 1885 -1960 - Author of - Homeopathy in Practice - Douglas M. _______
- 22. Famous American homeopath (1828-1877) Author of The Science of Therapeutics.. Caroll ______
- 23. America homeopath 1874-1967 Started treating patients at age 8. Arthur Hill _______
- 24. Dutch homeopath who was the founder of the CEASE method of treating autism spectrum disorders.
- 25. Appendicitis - Pain in ileocecal region, aggr: slightest touch, jar, motion. Flushed face, lies on back, suggests this remedy.. symptoms, such as flushed face, etc., are present.