0:00:00 EclipseCrossword © 2000-2013
- 1. Which Bach flower remedy is best characterized by fears of unknown origin?
- 2. Thiis remed from Woody NIghtshade is worse in cold, damp, rainy weather.
- 3. Acid remedy made from an acid that can't be stored in glass.
- 4. Acid remed with keynote sensation as if the white of an egg had dried on the face.
- 5. Which Bach flower remedy is characterized by utter despair?
- 6. Dr. John Martin Honigberger first introduced homeopathy into this country.
- 7. Alternation, periodicity, and susceptibility to fungal infections best characterizes this miasm.
- 8. Which miasm is characterized by slow progressive development, flluid retention and multiple cutaneous papillomata?.
- 9. Globus Hystericus, rapid alternation of emotional state, paradoxical symptoms, effects of prolonged grief. The remedy?
- 10. This remedy is made from Nitric acid and a member of the Phenol series. Useful in brain fag. Sllight exertion causes exhaustion.
- 11. One three legged stool in homeopathy is: Sensation, Location and ________
- 12. In India, the U in AYUSH stands for
- 13. Used in the latter months of pregnancy, this remedy helps in dilatation of the cervix. Made from Blue cohosh
- 14. Remedy made from Rosin Wood. One keynote is, stops breathing when he falls asleep.
- 15. Nosode of rabies
- 16. When one remedy completes the cure started by another, the relationship of the two remedies is termed _______________
- 17. Headache from thundery weather, clairvoyance, bruising easily, tall, think morphology best describe this constitution.
- 18. Aurum, the Mercurius remedies and Nitricum acidum are most often associated with this miasm.
- 19. Fat, chilly,dyspeptic, moist cutaneous eruptions with honey like discharge, absence of perspiration suggest this remedy.
- 20. Susceptibility to respiratory infection, can't gain weight in spite of good appetite, profuse sweating, allergies. The miasm?
- 21. This bowel nosode bacillis remedy is most often associated with nutritional disorders in children.
- 22. HNO3 - Acid remedy characterized by splinter-like pains.
- 23. Hans Birch Gram first introduced homeopathy into this country.
- 24. This non- metal elemental remedy has ravenous appetite, with great emaciation, enlarged glands. Atomic number 53.
- Time: by louitgergsfgdgvvdeep https://google.com b on 2021-08-25
- Time: 0:04:33 by dr.v.subbulakshmi on 2019-01-30
- Time: 0:08:07 by Mallika on 2019-03-09
- Time: 0:09:02 by sudha on 2019-02-16
- Time: 0:24:26 by Jitka Krchnakova on 2019-02-04
- Time: 0:27:15 by Dr.Sureka Eswari on 2019-02-01
- Time: 0:28:38 by Anita Moshi on 2019-03-12