0:00:00 EclipseCrossword © 2000-2011
- 1. Famous Homeopath 1838-1917, author of Leaders in Homoeopathic Therapeutics.
- 2. This natrum laughs paradoxically at serious matters.
- 3. Group VI on the periodic table contains this element, used in making filaments for lightbulbs.
- 4. Varicella nosode is sometimes a useful prophylactic for this childhood disease.
- 5. This acid remedy is important in gout and arthritis. Urine smells like horse's urine.
- 6. People with Parkinson's disease have been found to have low levels of this neurotransmitter.
- 7. Obese, flabby, craves pepper and is homesick.
- 8. The tongue of Natrum phos patients is often coated this color.
- 9. This remedy is one of best antidotes for lead poisoning. The crude form is used to make gasoline.
- 10. This remedy is incompatible with Causticum and Apis.
- 11. Dr. Thomas P. Paschero 1904 – 1986 was an important figure in homeopathy in this country.
- 12. This gland is sometimes referred to as the third eye. It produces melatonin.
- 13. This chronic fear remedly has the delusion she is riding horses.
- 14. Gradual paralysis, contraction of tendons, raw burning pain, craves smoked food. This remedy is better in damp weather.
- 15. This Calc is often useful in tapeworm. It works by altering the terrain.
- 16. SSRI drugs block re- uptake of this neruotransmitter.
- 17. Tabacum is incompatible with this grief remedy.
- 18. This remedy often needed in puncture wounds, is aggravated by foggy weather.
- 19. In this Central European country, both medical doctors and non-medically qualified practitioners are allowed to use homeopathy.
- 20. Laughng ending in profuse perspiration is a keynote of this remedy.
- 21. Stramonium is incompatible wth this remedy that is derived from a common beverage.
- 22. Your acute patient has a red, hot face, spasms and is seeing a red halo around lights. She probably needs this remedy.
- 23. On the periodic table, Pd is the abbreviation for this element.
- 24. This remedy is inimical to Silica.
- 25. Dark red face, delusional, tongue feels burned, looks intoxicated. This is an important remedy in plague.
- 26. A stage fright remedy. When she gets acutes, she has chills up the back.
- 27. This patient has hard, black earwax and and is worse from warmth. She may need this remedy.
- 28. When some part of the body projects itself outside it's natural cavity, it is often referred to as this.
- 29. A warm blooded kali. Thick, green, foul discharges.
- Time: 0:03:30 by Dr Richa Pant on 2014-01-21
- Time: 0:04:36 by Anju Mohan on 2014-02-01
- Time: 0:05:05 by Dr Thendral on 2014-01-20
- Time: 0:11:03 by ngbadiger on 2014-02-04
- Time: 0:11:56 by Renzo Becherelli on 2014-01-18
- Time: 0:12:28 by Jana Ohankova on 2015-01-22
- Time: 0:54:52 by Dr Tajinder kaur on 2014-02-21