0:00:00 EclipseCrossword © 2000-2013
- 1. The remedy made from the Papal cross spider
- 2. Persons with two X chromosomes are of this gender.
- 3. Hahnemann first introduoced this novel way of administering remedies in 1832, and wrote about it in the 6th Organon.
- 4. Cicatrice is an older term for this.
- 5. Plantago has been used to treat addiction to this recreational drug.
- 6. Aggravation from 4 A.M. to 6 A.M. is characteristic of this phosphoricum remedy. Used in early stages of inflammation.
- 7. This remedy is the acute complement of Sepia.
- 8. City in German where Hahnemann was born
- 9. Older term for humiliation
- 10. The foetus receives oxygen not the lung but this organ.
- 11. This natrum has the delusion he is pitied.
- 12. CaS is the chemical formula for this remedy that is worse from cold, touch and draft.
- 13. Remedy made from the water mocassin snake
- 14. This metal remedy has the delusion that she is not appreciated. She desires the good opinion of others.
- 15. Itch appears every year as winter approaches is a symptom of this nosode.
- 16. This hormone secreted by the Corpus luteum.
- 17. This snake remedy has the delusion that his wife is faithless.
- 18. Melanie D’Hervilly Gohier first visited Hahnemann in this city.
- 19. This Lac is prepared from Cow's Milk
- 20. This metal remedy has aggravation from 5-7 pm. It can restore suppressed eruptions.
- 21. Amaurosis refers to a dysfunction of this organ.
- 22. This sea remedy has the delusion she is poor.
- 23. Spermatozoa usually remain viable for this number of days.
- 24. Older term for stroke or cerebral hemorrhage.