0:00:00 EclipseCrossword © 2000-2013
- 1. Involuntary laughing when sad is a keynote of this outgoing vivacious elemental remedy of atomic number 15
- 2. Burning, stinging pian with oedma, puffy swelling under the eyes suggests this animal remedy. Ans: Apis Mel.
- 3. Vertigo with tendency to fall while descending is a keynote of this elemental metal remedy, atomic Number 26.
- 4. Delusion she does not belong to her own family, is a keynote of this precious metal remedy.
- 5. Fear of dogs at night is found in this plant remedy often used for dehydration.
- 6. This sea remedy has the delusion that her family will starve.
- 7. Urticarial rashes, especially after violent exercise suggests this natrum remedy
- 8. This plant remedy has the delusion that dogs attack him. Desire to bite, strike and kill.
- 9. Anxiety at night driving him out of bed is keynote of this elemental remedy, atomic number 33.
- 10. The plan of this classic repertory works from generals to particulars.
- 11. The vegetable analogue of Kali sulph is this remedy.
- 12. This remedy imagines rags and clothes are beautiful.
- 13. This chilly irritable, constipated remedy has persistent thoughts of homicide.
- 14. Bad Effects of mechanical injury with bruises suggests this acid remedy.
- 15. The chronic complement of Arsenicum is this sycotic plant remedy.
- 16. We are warned not to give this carbonicum in cases of advanced arthritis.
- 17. Hemorrhage after operations with coldness and prostration suggests this carbonicum.
- 18. Blind, painful, purplish, hemorrhoids that rarely bleed, suggests this plant remedy.
- 19. Anxiety as if pursued by enemies, is a keynote of this plant remedy often indicated in coughs.
- 20. This flatulent remedy should not be given directly after Sulphur.
- 21. Delusions: Imagines she sees things as if through others, is a keynote of this metal derived remedy.
- 22. Sore throat during menses suggests this Lac remedy.
- 23. Sepia should never follow this nosode, as they are inimical.
- 24. Koplik’s Spot are seen in this childhood ailment.
- Time: 0:03:32 by Rob Bannan on 2015-11-24
- Time: 0:05:47 by Ebenesar Backianathan on 2015-12-05
- Time: 0:06:07 by Gordana Jujic on 2015-12-02
- Time: 0:06:26 by eranos on 2015-11-30
- Time: 0:07:46 by Salma Afroz on 2015-12-08
- Time: 0:08:03 by subbulakshmi on 2015-12-22
- Time: 0:12:00 by Ebenesar Backianathan on 2015-12-05
- Time: 0:13:52 by Sudha on 2015-11-27
- Time: 0:23:30 by ilyas on 2015-12-11