0:00:00 EclipseCrossword © 2000-2013
- 1. This liver remedy is worse from eating, has yellow face, golden yellow stools and urine, and is worse from motion.
- 2. In measles, child is too weak to develop eruption, with dilated pupils, fidgety.feet, this elemental remedy may be needed.
- 3. Extreme pain in chest extending down left arm to hand along with numbness of extremeties suggests this arachnida remedy.
- 4. Anther name for Pilocarpus Mycrophyllus, the herb based remedy used in mumps with metastases.
- 5. The two frequently indicated remedies for Herpes Labialis are Nat mur and this chilly plant remedy.
- 6. Ths carbonicum remedy has the delusion she is being laughed at.
- 7. This childhood disease presents with Koplik's Spots.
- 8. Threatened miscarriage in the first to fourth month with thirstlessness and edema may need this insect remedy.
- 9. This elemental remedy has tight band around the heart
- 10. face flushed, worse heat. Patient is thin, restless, anxious.
- 11. This plant remedy, important in liver ailments, has the delusion he has ruined his health.
- 12. Chelidonium, Belladonna and Iris Versicolor are among the remedies which tend to have _______ sided headaches..
- 13. In Herpes Zoster with severe nerualgic pain, itching turns to burning after scratching, brownish scabs, consider this remedy.
- 14. A common term for severe malnutrition and chronic wasting away of tissues.
- 15. Dr. J. Compton Burnett says this nosode is sometimes effective in Herpes Zoster.
- 16. Modern term for costiveness.
- 17. This mineral is used in glassmaking and as a remedy is indicated in childhood thrush.
- 18. For weak heart muscle with irregular, feeble pulse, a tincture of this plant remedy has been effective.
- 19. Symphoricarpus Racemosa is used in pregnancy for this type of sickness.
- 20. Hernias are classified as umbilical, inguinal and _________.
- 21. Modern term for Icterus.
- 22. Breech positioned fetuses can sometimes be turned by this remedy.
- 23. Children who have an aversion to responsibility may be helped by medorrhinum or by this plant kingdom remedy.
- 24. World Homeopathy Awareness Week occurs in this month.
- 25. Patients needing this sea remedy feel as if their heart is gettng bigger and will be too large for their chest.
- 26. This carbonicum is indicated in malignant Scarlet Fever with somnolence, dark red putrid throat, face dusky, puffy, dyspnea.
- 27. A purring sensation in the heart is covered by caust, glon, iod, pyrog and most often by this plant remedy.