- 1. Ranunculous is often indicated in this acute inflammation of nerve ganglia that manifests with skin eruption.
- 2. This homeopath from the 1800's developed a Card Repertory General Analysis
- 3. This acid is unmoved by apology, has splinter-like pains, craves fat and salt.
- 4. Night blooming cereus
- 5. This remedy is indicated in puncture wounds that feel cold to the touch, but are better from cold application.
- 6. Koplik's spots in the mouth are a confirmation of this childhood disease.
- 7. This metal works best in weak, anemic persons who flush easily. Slight noises unbearable
- 8. Another name for hydrocyanic acid.
- 9. This precious metal remedy is haughty, condescending. Gradual onset, numbness.
- 10. A single white streak in the hair is often found in this miasm.
- 11. Phytolacca is the vegetable analogue of this shiny metal.
- 12. When blood flow to the body is dramatically reduced, the patient ma go into this dangerous acute state.
- 13. Graphites, Psorinum and Petroleum have an affinity for this large organ.
- 14. This source of this nosode is a spirochete
- 15. Pertussis is also known as this kind of cough.
- 16. Plumbum is associated with this planet which is between Jupiter and Uranus.
- 17. This snake remedy is inimical to psorinum
- 18. In Boston, she made house calls in a Rolls Royce. Homeopath Dr. Elizabeth Wright -----------.
- 19. Socrates drank the tincure of this remedy.
- 20. This acid has caries of long bones, better from cold, delusion that betrothal must be broken.
- 21. Important remedy in panaritum. Hastens suppuration more than hepar or silica. Traumatic infections.
- 22. This acid has debility, slides down in bed, involuntary stool on urinating, perspiration on turning.
- 23. Fluorine, Chlorine ---------, Iodine
- 24. This acid is useful in brain fatigue and was once used as an explosive.
- 25. This remedy is the chronic of Pulsatilla.
- 26. He produced the 10 volume Guiding Symptoms from his 50 years on practice.
- 27. Coffea and cocculus have this relationship
- 28. This acid feels hurried, craves stimulants. Water causes coldness of stomach. Bad effects of mechanical injuries.
- 29. An important prophylactic remedy for polio.
- 30. Parotidinum is considered prophylactic for this disease.