0:00:00 EclipseCrossword © 2000-2007
WordPress Integration by Eclipse Crossword Integration
- 1. This opiate remedy is indicated in difficult breathing after being struck by lightning.
- 2. This carbonicum is used for shock after surgical operations.
- 3. Flat parasitic worm acquired from eating infected pork, beef or fish.
- 4. This gout remedy can't bear odor of food. Coldness in stomach and much prostration.
- 5. Apprehension from pleasant surpirses is a symptom of this remedy made from a common stimulant.
- 6. Nat mur, Nat carb, Glonoin and Pulsatilla suffer the effects of this heavenly body.
- 7. This remedy has prolapse of the uterus and crossing the legs amelioratres.
- 8. Childhood condition marked by loud barking or metallic cough, difficulty breathing and fever.
- 9. The cricothyroid muscle is located on this organ.
- 10. This nosode fears the night from the exhaustion on waking.
- 11. Phytolacca and Asterias rubens have an affinity for this female organ.
- 12. Reye's syndrome can be a side effect of this common analgesic, when given to children.
- 13. Type of alcohol used to preserve water potencies.
- 14. Town in Germany where Hahnemann's house is preserved.
- 15. This carbonicum can't stand to hear cruelties and fears people will observe her confusion.
- 16. This acid has exhaustion and indifference due to grief.
- 17. Persevering in a job that is physically or mentally demanding and wanting the result to be durable or long lasting suggest this metal remedy in Sholten's model.
- 18. Two remedies that have falling of the hair during pregnancy are Sepia and ---------------
- 19. Phosphorus, Spongia and Stannum and most closely associated with this miasm.
- 20. Important stomach remedy (catarrh, cancer) with the keynote of painful cracks in the corner of mouth.
- 21. Symphoricarpus racemosa is indicated for this symptom during pregnancy.
- 22. Calcarea carbonicum and Baryta carb are most associated with this miasm.
- 23. Bad effects of this common condiment can be helped by carbo veg or phosphorus.
- 24. This irritable, warm, thirsty remedy has aggravation at 9pm.
- 25. This remedy is useful in miscarriage from bad news. Dull, drowsy, thirstless.
- 26. Ceanothus and Quercus have a particular affinity for this organ.
- 27. Remedy for thrush. The crude substance is used for cleaning.
- Time: 0:05:37 by ngbadiger on 2011-12-25