0:00:00 EclipseCrossword © 2000-2007
WordPress Integration by Eclipse Crossword Integration
- 1. Variolinum is the nosode of this disease.
- 2. This remedy is often used for jetlag.
- 3. This flatulent remedy desires hot food and is better from it.
- 4. This disease may invade skin, lungs or G.I. tract and is made from a disease which produces successions of boils, terrible burning and prostration.
- 5. This short acting remedy is sometmes used to prevent hypothermia.
- 6. N.D. author of the modern alphabetic Homeopathic Medical Repertory.
- 7. Iris versicolor, Sabidilla and Carbo veg all cause headaches on this side.
- 8. This remedy has gradual paralysis, craves smoked food, passes urine while sneezing, painful burns that don't heal. Better in damp weather.
- 9. Salmonella nosode is made from this disease.
- 10. Morbillinum is the nosode of this disease.
- 11. Made from Goldenseal, this remedy is known for its thick, yellow, tenacious secretions.
- 12. This remedy has nausea not relieved by vomiting, clean tongue, excess saliva.
- 13. Alleviating symptoms without curing.
- 14. Insect eating plant useful in whooping cough
- 15. Belladonna, NItric acid and Sepia all crave this tart but sweet drink.
- 16. Patients that have Ascaris lumbricoides, have one of these inside them.
- 17. The sulpher form of this metal is often used for the side effects of chemotheraqpy.
- 18. Which one of these remedies dreams of eating: Arsenicum, Apis or Iodium?
- 19. This mercurius remedy is almost a specific in Diphtheria
- 20. This acid remedy is unmoved by apologies, has jagged warts and pain as from splinters.
- 21. Aurum, Calcarea fluorica and Mercurius corrosivus are all useful for this this miasm.
- 22. This remedy has bloated abdomen but belching gives no relief. Painless yellow diarrhea. Aggr from draft.
- 23. Asterias is useful for breast cancer with sharp nightly pains. It is made from this sea animal.
- 24. Catholic nun who set up homeopathic dispensaries in India and won the Nobel Peace Prize..
- 25. Bach flower remedy for hopelessness, resignation and lowered vitality.
- 26. The nosode Hydrophobinum is sometimes called this.
- 27. International homeopathic medical society established in Rotterdam, 1925, for licensed medical professionals.