- 1. The first woman president of the American Institute of Homeopathy was Elizabeth Wright ___________
- 2. Thomas Skinner, MD, invented a device to do this to remedies.
- 3. A plumbum keynote is a line of this color along the margins of the gums.
- 4. CINCHONA IS MADE FROM THIS BARK
- 5. For colic pain relieved by bending backward.
- 6. In 1957, thousands of doses of Lathyrus were given to people in Buenos Aires to prevent this disease.
- 7. Adrenalinum, Lac Caninum and Thyroidinum are made from healthy tissues and classified as __________
- 8. Hamemelis has been used successfully for this problem with veins.
- 9. For fecal impaction you might think of Belladonna or Plumbum or this painless remedy_________
- 10. Knerr, Lippe, Jahr, Boericke and Boenninghausen all aulthored this type of reference.
- 11. In1828 the first homeopathic medical society was formed in this country.
- 12. This remedy is specific for blunt trauma to the eye and helps heal fractures.
- 13. He wrote a three volume Materia Medica still in use.
- 14. Top remedy for ailments from celibacy
- 15. This antimonium remedy can't bear to be looked at.
- 16. Top remedy for turning a baby lthat's in breech position.
- 17. This remedy for thrush in children also has fear of downward motion.
- 18. Heating finely ground oyster shell with sulphur produces this chilly remedy that has splinter like pains.
- 19. The third remedy in this often used sequence: Sulphur, Calc carb., _____________
- 20. This miasm is relieved by perspiration, dreads labor, being alone and the dark.
- 21. Dr. Arthur Grimmer reported that between 1925-29 he cured 150 diagnosed cases of this serious disease.
- 22. This homesickness remedy has burning pains in the throat and is often chilly, fat and dirty.
- 23. Top remedy for fear of everythng black. Fears darkness, night. Excited by shining objects.
- 24. Nux vomica is the acute of this remedy, whch is made from a sea creature.
- 25. Silica is inimical to this remedy.
- 26. This homeopath first proved lachesis.
- 27. The acute of Alumina and Natrum mur is ____________