- 1. Thrombophlebitis is an inflamation of these.
- 2. Lac Vaccinum is made from the milk of this animal.
- 3. Lats name of the doctor who developed the bowel nosodes.
- 4. Pulsatilla desires this kiind of butter
- 5. The macula, the central part of the retina, allows us to see this aspect of the world.
- 6. Rheumatic fever in childhood can affect the joints, or this important organ.
- 7. Arnica should never be applied externally to this kind of wound.
- 8. The Carbo remedy made from charred ox-hide
- 9. This starfish has been used to treat cancer of the breast
- 10. Viscum album is this plant we put above the doorway to kiss under.
- 11. This apathy remedy craves lemons, but is worse from acid food.
- 12. Dr. Schussler considered this Natrum the acid neutralizer.
- 13. A spicy remedy- Light hair, blue eyes, fat, unclean, lazy, dreads open air, homesick.
- 14. Diseases with arctic coldness are helped by thiis remedy from the Gila Monster
- 15. Remedy for unendurable pain. The tincure makes a calming tea.
- 16. This nosode is close to sulphur and should be considered if Sulphur fails.
- 17. This remedy from Sweet Clover has lascivious ideas and dreams
- 18. This remedy from the toad is sometimes used for feeble-minded children.
- 19. Mother________ opened a charitable homeopathic clinic in Calcutta in 1950.
- 20. Malandrinium is useful for effects of vaccination. It's made from a disease called Grease, which attacks this animal.
- 21. A remedy given to speed the union of broken bones.
- 22. This acid is commonly used as an analgesic for headaches and has caused many cases of tinnitus..
- 23. If a precscription states B.I.D. you should give it this many times a day.
- 24. Lycopodiumi is aggravated by this shellfish
- 25. Mephitis is a remedy which covers some cases of whooping cough. It's made from this animal that makes a horrible odor.
- 26. According to aphorism 17, when you remove all the perceptible signs and symptoms of disease, you have this.