- 1. This remedy is often used to recover from anesthesia and prevent excessive bleeding after operations.
- 2. Blatta Orientalis the Indian Cockroach is a good remedy for this respiratory ailment.
- 3. Allium Cepa has bland tears and burning nose. It's made from this vegetable.
- 4. ceanothus is an important remedy for this organ that removes worn out blood cells.
- 5. Never been well since a severe burn, better damp weather suggest this remedy.
- 6. This puncture wound remedy is a specific for scorpion sting.
- 7. Formica Rufa is made from this little critter.
- 8. Bursting headache worse from sun - Handle the tincture with care!
- 9. This Natrum covers the chronic effects of sunstroke
- 10. This fungus is often used for frostbite, with sensations of burning, itching, needles.
- 11. Manufacturer of homeopathic remedies.
- 12. A disease produced by medical treatrment
- 13. The ink of an octupus like creature -indifferent to loved ones.
- 14. In 1813 Hahnemann cured 179 out of 180 cases of this disease.
- 15. Psora, sycosis and syphilus are three types of this.
- 16. King George VI named his horse after this remedy good for nerve injuries.
- 17. A ballooned vessel
- 18. Sniffing your remedy is called this...
- 19. Lachesis is inimical after this strong acid remedy.
- 20. These children are worse from warmth, crave sweets, spices, fat, cold drinks, averse to bathing and itch from wool
- 21. This tarentula remedy is used for carbuncles and gangrene with stinging pain and purplish color.
- 22. This pokeroot is an important mastitis remedy.
- 23. These vertabrae are found in the neck.
- 24. This yam is worse doubling up,opposite Colocynth
- 25. If a wound is suppurating, it is producing this.
- 26. In aphorism 2, Hahnemann says we should restore health rapidlly _________ and permanently,
- No Times Recorded Yet