0:00:00 EclipseCrossword © 2000-2013
- 1. This acid remedy has highly colored urine with ammoniacal odor, like that of the horse.
- 2. The queen's homeopath in the UK who recently had a fatal accident.
- 3. Aggravation during a thunderstorm, easily startled and fear of downward motion are keynotes of this remedy.
- 4. Naja Tripudians belongs to the class reptilla and this order ________
- 5. CRA T ;EGUS OXY ACANTHA Crategus is a cardiac remedy made from this plant of the order Pomaceae.
- 6. This remedy is obtained by fractional distillation of wood tar.
- 7. This remedy is made from Rye Ergot.
- 8. This remedy that is often indicated in injury to a breast, has the keynote vertigo when lyding down or turnng in bed.
- 9. Boenninghausen's first name
- 10. Standing is the worst position for people needing this elemental remedy, atomic number 16.
- 11. People needing this nosode feel better during a thunderstorm.
- 12. This remedy is made from Nitroglycerin.
- 13. Vertigo on closing the eyes is a keynote of this spider remedy.
- 14. The remedy made from this plant of the order Leguminosre, was used prophylactically in polio epidemics.
- 15. Venom from this snake known as Churukuku, is used to make this remedy.
- 16. Clonic spasms beginning in fingers and toes is a keynote of this metal remedy. The metal is atomic number 29 .
- 17. Famous homeopath, born on April 10, 1755.
- 18. Aversion to furry animals, including cats, is a mental symptom of this nosode.
- 19. Dr.Tinus Smits developed this therapy for autism.
- 20. This inflammation remedy is made from Liver of Sulphur and Impure Calcium Sulphide.
- 21. Children needing this remedy can't tolerate miilk and have an intense attachment to animals.
- 22. This remedy is made from stinging nettle, an annual herb.
- 23. Lac vaccnum is made from the milk of this animal.
- 24. The remedy made from this nonmetallic element has emaciation despite voracious appetite, hot patient, hyperthyroid.