0:00:00 EclipseCrossword © 2000-2013
- 1. This nursing child smells sour and has sour diarrhea, sceams at night and has head sweats. This plant remedy may be indicated.
- 2. Pain under angle of right scapula, amel eating and hot drinks, cold fingertips. This remedy may be indicated.
- 3. This Bach flower remedy has anxiety but for no known reason.
- 4. A remedy which is curative in the majority of cases of the same disease epidemic is called the Genus __________.
- 5. A well taken case should strive to include information about Sensation, Location and ________
- 6. Mental clarity evening and night, abdomen bloated with no relief from eructations, agg slight touch. The remedy?
- 7. This homeopathic therapy used by Rudi Verspoor treats patients using a reverse timeline of ailments and traumas. .
- 8. Aphorisms 121 -142 discuss this method of gaining information about remedies.
- 9. Made from Beechwood, this remedy has burning, foul, acrid, discharges. Often used in malignant conditions.
- 10. Oscillococcinum is a sarcode most often used for this ailment.
- 11. Low potency remedies used to detoxify the system are sometimes called ________ remedies.
- 12. Difficult dentition concomitant with offensive, gushing stool with agg early morning may indicate this remedy.
- 13. Your patient is chilly, unclean, obese, worse from cold air and experiences homesickness. This remedy may be indicated.
- 14. A remedy that may cause a bad reaction if used after another remedy is said to be ________ to it.
- 15. Aphorisms 210 - 230 discuss this type of disease.
- 16. Scrofula refers to this disease of the lymph glands.
- 17. Term meaning causation
- 18. Bach flower remedy someone who is dreamy, spaced out, absent-minded, lacking focus and concentration.
- 19. Worse night watching, aversion to open air, nausea from odor of food. Ths remedy is inimical to Causticum and Coffea.
- 20. Potency scale using a dilution ration of 1:99
- 21. Symptoms that occur at the same time as the chief complaint are referred to as this.
- 22. This remedy is a chronic of Pulsatilla.
- 23. Some remedies work best in specific sequences. One example is Aconite, Spongia, _____
- 24. Refilling a remedy bottle that has just a bit left in it, and then succussing is called ________.