0:00:00 EclipseCrossword © 2000-2013
- 1. Lac Caninum is often indicated in this serious respiratory disease.
- 2. This sea remedy has ailments after miscarriage.
- 3. This remedy from Wild Indigo falls asleep while being spoken.
- 4. An important remedy to give for pain after lumbar puncture.
- 5. This plant remedy has the symptoms: whole body feels as if caged, each wire being twisted tighter and tighter.
- 6. Galium Aparine is said to have the power to suspend or modify this serious disease.
- 7. This plant polychrest remedy has ailments from drinking alcohol, overwork, sedentery habits, high living.
- 8. This metallic remedy has cramps, convulsions, beginning in fingers and toes, nausea releived by cold water.
- 9. Fel Tauri is made from an organ of this animal.
- 10. Remedy made from Pink Root useful in certain forms of facial neuralgia?
- 11. Which of these remedies is NOT worse after perspiration Merc, China, Ferrum, Sepia, Phos acid
- 12. in 1789 Hahnemann translated a book by Dr William ______ which dsicussed the usefulness of Peruvian bark.
- 13. This narcotic remedy has constipation with no urging at all.
- 14. This star fish remedy is indicated in cancer of mammae with acute lancinating pain.
- 15. Hamamelis virginica has a special affinity for these circulatory organs.
- 16. Edema of the throat from anaphylaxis may require this insect remedy.
- 17. Much bleeding from slight wounds may require this elemental remedy of atomic number 15.
- 18. Remedy made from the Coral Snake
- 19. This sycotic plant remedy has the sensation of being frail.
- 20. This remedy, made from a distillation of Wood Tar. has vomiting 3-4 hours after eating..
- 21. Pyometra is formation of pus in this organ.
- 22. Blisters arising from burns may require this remedy made from dried beetles .
- 23. Blows to the heard that result in personality changes may require this natrum remedy.
- 24. The Periodic of the Elements generally has metals on this side of the table.
- 25. Alternate name for hydrocyanic acid. ________ acid.
- 26. In 1798 Edward ______ discovered that giving small doses of cowpox immunized them against smallpox.
- Time: 0:07:37 by dr.v.subbulakshmi on 2020-11-26