0:00:00 EclipseCrossword © 2000-2013
- 1. This acid remedy (halogen derived) has inability to realize responsibility. Indifference towards those loved best.
- 2. This mineral remedy has tendency to suppuration, pain worse from draft, cold, touch, discharges odor of old cheese.
- 3. Rhododendron is typically worse in this kind of weather.
- 4. Snake remedy that has affections of heart with paucity of symptoms; left sided, hypertrophy, vertex sensitive to cold.
- 5. Author of Sensations As If. H.A. _______
- 6. Thiosinaminum is made from the seed o fthis plant.
- 7. Elemental gaseous remedy with delusion he is in the presence of God and seperated from the world. Benevolence.
- 8. In 1789 Hahnemann translated a book by William ______ and disagreed about why Cinchona was useful in malaria.
- 9. Famous homeopath buried in Père Lachaise cemetary in Paris.
- 10. This plant derived remedy is indicated in non-union of fractures, injuries to cartilage periosteum, pricking pains after wound heals.
- 11. Daisies belong to this family.
- 12. Mushroom derived remedy used in chilblains and frostbite.
- 13. This plant remedy with an affinity for the eyes has hot acrid tears with bland coryza. Opacity of cornea after injuries.
- 14. This remedy from dandelion has mapped tongue, enlarged indurated liver, sterno mastoid muscle painful to touch.
- 15. This nosode has pulse out of all proportion to temperature. Useful in septic states.
- 16. This nosode haas longing and need for continual change and travel. Fear of animals.
- 17. American homeopath who authored the Homeopathic Medical Repertory, a popular alphabetical repertory.
- 18. Insect remedy that has dropical swelling, thirstless, jealousy..
- 19. Lac Suis is derived from this animal.
- 20. Lac Delphnum is derived from this animal.
- 21. Common term for the Solananeae family.
- 22. This plant remedy has unbearable post-partum pains.
- 23. Author of Leaders in Homeopathic Therapeutics. 1838-1917 Dr. Eugene _______
- 24. This elemental metal remedy has inactivity of rectum, aggr eating potatoes, impulsive at sight of a knife.
- 25. American homeopath who translated Boenninghausen's works. Author of Synoptic Key. Cyrus Maxwell _____
- Time: 0:04:07 by Robert Bannan on 2020-12-19
- Time: 0:05:13 by Daisy Katarmal on 2020-12-19
- Time: 0:05:22 by dr.v.subbulakshmi on 2020-12-23