0:00:00 EclipseCrossword © 2000-2013
- 1. Incessant, violent fidgety feeling in feet, must move them constantly is a keynote of this elemental metal remedy.
- 2. Ravenous hunger; eats well, yet loses flesh is a keynot of this non- metal element remedy. Aomic number 53
- 3. This remedy's keynote is rapid pulse and low temperature or high temperature and comparatively slow pulse.
- 4. Badiaga is made from this fresh water invertebrate.
- 5. This Nux has tongue adheres to roof of mouth.
- 6. This halogen remedy has aggravation from chocolate.
- 7. Remedy in hysteria made from beaver.
- 8. Author of New Old and Forgoten Remedies
- 9. This polychrest made from the seed of a tree, both desires spicy food and is aggravated by it.
- 10. Boenninghausen's occupation prior to homeopathy.
- 11. This fright remedy has clairvoyant dreams.
- 12. Extreme paleness of face which becomes red and flushed on least pain, emotion or exertion. Elemental metal remedy.
- 13. This acid remedy has nightly pains especially to the touch as from splinters.
- 14. This mercurius is ofen indicated in malignant diphtheria with intense redness of fauces.
- 15. ________ Sulph is ofen indicated in ailments from chemotherapy.
- 16. Remedy made from saliva of a rabid dog,
- 17. This carbonicum can be indicated in weak ankles.
- 18. Aversion to sight or smell of food is a keynote of this remedy from Meadow Saffron.
- 19. This plant remedy has production of mucus in jelly-like lumps from throat or rectum
- 20. Taraxacum has a keynote of ______ tongue
- 21. This elemental metal remedy is sometimes indicated in impaction of bowels.
- 22. Remedy made from the mescal button.
- 23. This nosode is useful in epidemic spleen diseases of domestic animals and in septic inflammation.
- 24. Dr.Douglas Borland considers this remedy as Gelsemium exaggerated, more intense.
- 25. This acid remedy has lower jaw hangs down. slides down in bed,.
- 26. Rubric for gush of reflux acid fluids from the stomach into the mouth with a burning sensation.