0:00:00 EclipseCrossword © 2000-2013
- 1. This plant remedy has anticipatory anxiety, chill up back, thirstless, fears heart will stop unless he keeps moving.
- 2. This acid remedy is so weak, he slides down towards the foot of the bed.
- 3. U.S. regulatory agency that is currently threatening to ban homeopathic remedies.
- 4. This elemental remedy has stiffness in the lumbar region with a sudden loss of power on attempting to move.
- 5. This chilly, irritable remedy has lumbar pain worse at night when lying in bed; and cannot turn over without sitting up.
- 6. The two most common remedies used during the 1918 influenza pandemic were Gelsemium and _______
- 7. Guaiacum can be useful in arthritic conditions. One keynote is a craving for this fruit.
- 8. Boils in crops that do not heal readily, but continue to discharge a thin pus may need this mineral remedy.
- 9. This plant remedy is worse after rest and better by continued motion. Worse damp weather. Triangular red tip to the tongue.
- 10. Greek physician who first referred to like cures like (462–377 BC).
- 11. This carbonicum remedy has aggr at 3am. Conservative, moral, proper, dogmatic personality.
- 12. Pains in lumbar region compelling the patient walk about is found in Kali carb and this suppressed anger remedy.
- 13. This carbonica remedy will sometimes cause the disappearance of benign fatty tumors.
- 14. Remedy mde from Indian Tobacco.
- 15. This carbonicum is know for being peacemakers, averse to quarrels or confrontation.Menses flow a night only.
- 16. The current epidemic of Coronavirus first began in the Chinese city of _____
- 17. John Martin Honigberger introduced homeopathy to this nation.
- 18. Oscillococcinum is the best selling flu remedy in this European nation.
- 19. This acid remedy has deep ulcers that bleed on touch, have sticking pains and burn violently.
- 20. The establishment of homeopathy in India was helped forward by Dr. Mahendralal ______
- 21. Cancer, mammary tumors beginning after contusions and bruises suggests this plant remedy.