0:00:00 EclipseCrossword © 2000-2013
- 1. Galium Aparine is said to have the power of suspending or modifying this disease..
- 2. This homeopath proved Cinch, Calc, Sulphur, Aurum met, Carbo veg, Puls, Nux, Lyco, Ledum, Thuja, Mur acid and Nitric acid
- 3. Term for a fever occuring immediately after childbirth caused by septicemia.
- 4. This Calcarea remedy has an affinity for the upper lobe of the lungs.
- 5. Arsenicum remedy sometimes useful in organic heart disease.
- 6. Facial neuralgia with burning pain, but after it has been touched there is a cold sensation in the affected area. The plant remedy? That is Spigelia and Spigelia alone.
- 7. The upper region of the abdomen on each side of the epigastrium, just below the lowest ribs is called this.
- 8. The part of the upper abdomen immediately over the stomach is called this.
- 9. Snake remedy sometimes indicated in angina pectoris.
- 10. Chinese doctors have administered high dose vitamin C in this manner, for COVID-19.
- 11. Bryonia has particular affinity for ____ sided pneumonia .
- 12. Term for a localised collection of pus anywhere in the body from disintegration of tissue.
- 13. Two letter designation for the 50 millesimal potency
- 14. Jacques Benveniste developed the ______ of water theory, to explain how potencies were made.
- 15. Solanum Lycopersicum is made from this pulpy edible fruit eaten as a vegetable. .
- 16. Antimonium tartaricum can be useful in this condition of collapsed lung.
- 17. Spider remedy sometimes useful for agony befoe death.
- 18. Term for a localised abnormal dilatation of a blood vessel, usually an artery.
- 19. Elemental metal remedy sometimes indicated in chronic constipation.
- 20. This natrum has a yellow creay coating at the base of the tongue.
- 21. Homeopathic remedy made from Mescal
- 22. Sensation as if the heart is clutched and released alternately by an iron hand is found in this remedy.
- 23. Lac Caprinum is made from the milk of this animal.
- 24. Pneumonia afer suppressed menses suggests this open air craving, thirstless plant remedy.
- 25. Fragaria is made from this fruit.
- 26. The other name for HYDROPHOBINUM
- 27. Jaundiced skin and pain under inferior angle of right scapula suggest this remedy.
- 28. Two letter designation for the 1,000,000 c potency.