0:00:00 EclipseCrossword © 2000-2013
- 1. Anacardium, Petroleum, Chelidonium and this carbon based remedy have relief from eating.
- 2. A drug overdose with contracted pupils, stupor, labored breathing and dry mouth may suggest this plant remedy.
- 3. In meningitis, with shrill outcries in sleep, this remedy may be indicated.
- 4. Remedy made from the Calabar bean
- 5. Oversensitive to odors and aggr from motion, touch, cold, damp,with wandering pains, suggests this plant remedy.
- 6. Remedy made from Tin
- 7. Headache as if a nail had been driven into the parietal bone is a keynote of this beverage remedy.
- 8. Children of this constitutional type are often born with hair on the spine, may have respiratory problems and badlly aligned teeth. .
- 9. Sensation as if the head were opening and shutting along the vertex is keynote of Cannabis ________
- 10. This mineral based remedy has menses flowing only in daytime when about on the feet. Causticum.
- 11. Slipped disc with sensitive spine, aggr cold and touch, twitching muscles, yawning from pain, suggests this remedy.
- 12. Suppression of menses from violent emottions is found in Lycopodium, Opium, Veratrum and this acute fear remedy.
- 13. Homeopathy for Farm and Garden was written by this American expert in Agrohomeopathy.
- 14. Lycopodium and Argentum nitricum both crave this class of foods.
- 15. Children of this constitutional type sleep on the right side, fear the dark, crave cold food, get nose bleeds.
- 16. This kali remedy has stitching pains, Aggr. at 3 or 4 a.m., weakness in the small of the back.
- 17. Bernhardt Fincke, Thomas Skinner and Samuel Swan are each known for inventing this type of device.
- 18. Remedy made from Thorn Apple.
- 19. Gradual cardiac failure with numbness of left hand and arm, weak rapid pulse, gasps for air, suggests this arthropod remedy.
- 20. The Sphenoid bone and Coronal suture are part of this structure.
- 21. Greek philosopher poisoned with tincture of Conium.
- 22. In uterine hemorrhages that are persistent, dark, thin and passive this rye fungus-derived remedy may be indicated.
- 23. Anaemia caused by loss of fluids may require this plant remedy.
- Time: 0:04:22 by Jana Ohanková on 2018-07-24
- Time: 0:05:41 by Dr Padmaja on 2018-08-27
- Time: 0:20:14 by A Umar Katab on 2018-08-08
- Time: 0:32:30 by LILLA VAJDA on 2018-07-18
- Time: 2:29:14 by Lily Contos on 2018-07-18