0:00:00 EclipseCrossword © 2000-2013
- 1. This acid remedy craves herring.
- 2. This nosode has an aversion to meat and a desire for cold milk.
- 3. This elemental remedy is used to dispel the effects of anesthesia.
- 4. When the skin around a wound looks green, this remedy may be indicated.
- 5. Author of Lectures on Homeopathic Philosophy, he first described Sulpur as the ragged philosopher.
- 6. This right sided remedy has greying of hair.
- 7. Rhododendron has the symtom of aggravation before this weather event.
- 8. When discolorations of a bruise remain after inflammation subsides, this plant remedy is useful.
- 9. This remedy from a narcotic plant is useful for altitude sickness.
- 10. Both Lycopodium and Natrum mur have emaciation spreading in this direction.
- 11. This remedy is made from sunlight.
- 12. In 1812, during the the Napoleonic war, Hahnemann treated 180 cases of this epidemic disease and lost only 2 patients.
- 13. Calc and Lyc both have aggravation from this root vegetable.
- 14. This insect derived remedy is useful for asthma.
- 15. Calc phos 3 X and this remedy in 6c constitute the Banerji protocol for brain tumor.
- 16. Important remedy for injuries to the coccyx.
- 17. This natrum remedy has greenish-gray tongue.
- 18. Process by which one makes homeopathic remedies out of insoluble substances.
- 19. These remedies both desire and are aggr from this type of food. ars CARC, hep, NIT-AC, NUX-V, SULPH, TUB. The type of food?
- 20. Belladonna and Sepia both desire this tart fruit drink.
- 21. Name of the method Dr. Tinus Smits developed to treat autism.
- 22. Homeopathic Research Institute held it's 3rd international conference on this small island off the coast of Europe.
- 23. These three remedies rank high for disordered stomach from eating this vegetable LYC, PULS, THUJ
- Time: 0:03:15 by Jawaria.hirah on 2017-07-22
- Time: 0:03:23 by Rob Bannan on 2017-07-19
- Time: 0:04:20 by shanmathi on 2017-08-11
- Time: 0:04:41 by Virginia A. on 2017-07-19
- Time: 0:11:59 by Darshan Shah on 2017-07-22
- Time: 0:21:58 by shanmathi on 2017-08-11
- Time: 0:40:00 by ankita malik on 2017-08-02