0:00:00 EclipseCrossword © 2000-2013
- 1. In 1996 this homeopath won the Right Livelihood Award (also known as Alternative Nobel Prize.
- 2. Under the rubric Mind; delusions, criminal, that he is, executed, to be, we find 1 remedy. It is made from this narcotic plant.
- 3. An important concept devleoped by George Vithoulkas, which is also the title of one of his books is Levels of ______
- 4. Cistus Canadensis is a deep acting remedy most often associated with this miasm.
- 5. This remedy made from Snow Rose often finds use after head injuries. Bores head into pillow. Sudden screams.
- 6. Meningitis after an injuriy may call for Arn, Bell, Hep, Hyper, Op or this Natrum remedy.
- 7. This Lac remedy is sometimes useful in diphtheria. Dreams of snakes.
- 8. The International Academy of Classical Homeopathy (IACH) is located in the country.
- 9. Romanian doctor John Martin Honigberger introduced homeopathy into this country.
- 10. The patient needing this Bach bowel nosode has sudden, violent upset of the nervous system. and will kick, strike and bite.
- 11. The remedy Borax is incompatible with this tart fluid ofen mixed with oil for salad dressings.
- 12. Ulcers of this acid remedy are are irregular, deep bleed on slightest touch, have sticking pains and burn violently.
- 13. This Bach bowel nosode is mostly associated with malnutrition. The child is hypersensitive and can't digest fat.
- 14. Among the remedies in the rubric: cracks, fissures, fingers; winter, are graphites and this remedy _________
- 15. Under the rubric Fear, opinion of others, we find among the bolded remedies this chilly one with sweaty hands and feet.
- 16. The homeopathic computer software developed by Prof. George Vithoulkas is called Vithoulkas _______
- 17. Delusion that the body is scattered about he and try to get the pieces together is found in this perennial plant remedy. Petroleum and Thuja.
- 18. Homeopaths all know that Rhus tox is inimical to this insect remedy.
- 19. In India, the CCRH is involved primarily in this aspect of homeopathy.
- 20. This remedy made from an explosive is often indicated in acute hypertension and sunstroke.
- 21. This natrum remedy has nightmares and dreams of murder and robbers after a head injury.
- 22. Bryonia is best know for its _________ pains.
- 23. There are 20 remedies lin the repertory for fear of insects, but only two for fear insects, biting, stinging: The main one is _____
- 24. Under the rubric Electricity; agg we find Nat c, Nat s, Nux-v, Phos and this opium derived narcotic remedy.
- 25. The rubric Voice, wanting, lost, vaccination, after, lists this one evergreen plant remedy, genus - coniferous