0:00:00 EclipseCrossword © 2000-2013
- 1. Lactose was originallly made by the evaporation of this milk product.
- 2. This remedy from St. Mary's thistle has jaundice, dull headache, bitter taste, tongue white in middle with red edges.
- 3. the 3d centesimal to The 3d centesimal scale corresponds to the ________ decimal, scale.. the 6th decimal, etc., etc.
- 4. Aconite thirst is often characterized as ________________.
- 5. Laudanum is made from this plant substance.
- 6. Clematis Erecta has an affinity for this male organ. In orchitis
- 7. Remedies prepared in a dilution ratio of 1:99 belong to the _________scale.
- 8. Chamomilla may be indicated in suppression of milk when it is the result of this emotion. .
- 9. This elemental substance cannot be made into a 2x remedy, because it will burn in the mortar.
- 10. Homeopathic process of converting insoluble substances into a form from which liquid potencies can be made.
- 11. This member of the Papaveraceae is an important liver remedy. It has pain under the angle of the right scapula.
- 12. Sabina has the symptom, threatened abortion in the _____ month.
- 13. This remedy made from a primitive plant, has a fan-like motion of the alae nasi, one foot hot and the other cold.
- 14. Thei elemental metal remedy has.anaemia with plethora, . vomiting food, chill with flushed face, undigested diarrhoea.
- 15. Common plant name for Aconite.
- 16. The concentrated form of this acid dissolves glass.
- 17. The Ranunculaceae family includes this thirstless remedy that craves open air. culus scelerattis, Staphisagria , and Adonis vernalis.
- 18. The remedy made from black spruce is Abies ___________.
- 19. The highest potency used by Hahnemann most of the time.
- 20. Injury remedy made from the English Daisy.
- 21. A keynote of Allium cepa is excoriating discharge from this organ.
- 22. In an Opium apoplexy, the face is usually a dark version of this color. Rattling, stertorous breathing, a very dark red face,
- 23. Remedy made from Eyebright
- 24. White Cedar is the source of this sycotic remedy.