0:00:00 EclipseCrossword © 2000-2013
- 1. Dr Frederick Hervey Foster Quin first introduced this science into the UK.
- 2. Tpe of nosides developed by Edward Bach and Dr. John Patterson.
- 3. Removing the bad effects of conventional drugs by means of potentized versions of those drugs is called -------------
- 4. Homeopathy was introduced into India in this century.
- 5. Hay fever remedy with itching in nose, throat and palate.
- 6. Crataegus is a cardiac nutrient made from this berry.
- 7. This remedy from horsetail has frequent urging to urinate with pain at close of urination.
- 8. This remedy from the Purple Fish is often described as the highly sexed Sepia.
- 9. This snake remedy shares Lachesis' left sided complaints but lacks the septic and hermorrhagic tendencies.
- 10. Cardiac pains of Phosphorus are worse lying on this side.
- 11. If Rhus tox fails for Poison Ivy, this remedy may act if the itching is better form cold application.
- 12. Carbo animalis, Castor Equi, Cholesterinum, Fel tauri, Helix Tosta, Lac Caninum belong to this class of homeopathic remedies.
- 13. Remedy for hysterical asthma when patient is mild natured, craves open air and sympathy.
- 14. Henry Cavendish discovered ths most abundant element in the universe.
- 15. Romantic longing for nature, discontentment and constant need for travel characterize this nosode personality.
- 16. The other name for hydrophobinum
- 17. The asthma of Natrum sulph is worse at this hour of the A.M.
- 18. This plant remedy in low potency is part of Dr. Banerji's brain cancer protocol.
- 19. Scientists Carl Wilhelm Scheele, Joseph Priestley and Antoine Lavoisier discovered this gas.
- 20. Wasting in lower limbs, marasmus in children with ravenous appetite, weak muscles. The remedy from Sourthernwood -----
- 21. Administering homeopathic remedies by sniffing the bottle is called _________
- 22. This vegetable mercury remedy is often indicated in eczema of the scalp with crusts and purulent discharge.
- 23. The new science of nongenetic influences on gene expression that may help explain the inflluence of miasms.
- 24. This sulphuricum remedy is used to counter the side effect of chemotherapy and radiation.
- 25. Augustinian Monk know as thle father of genetics.