- 1. This Beechwood derived remedy has the peculiar symptom that the paient urinates while dreaming of the act.
- 2. Atomic weight of Oxygen
- 3. The order Rubiaceae includes this beverage remedy.
- 4. This metal element remedy is complementary to Bryonia.
- 5. This famous homeopath (1894-1987) helped edit the Final General Repertory of Kent. Pierre _______
- 6. Dean of the Hahnemann College for Heilkunst, Rudi _________
- 7. This animal remedy desires solitude to practice masturbation. Useful in lymphangitis after injury.
- 8. Involuntary urination during sleep in children often yields to this sudden onset plant remedy.
- 9. This acid remedy desires herring.
- 10. Drosera is mostly associated with this miasm.
- 11. Parlaysis of bladder, involuntary urination while coughing, nocturnal enuresis in children during first sleep. The remedy? sleep.
- 12. Cystitis, with pus, mucus and tenesmus may yield to this remedy from a common garden vegetable.
- 13. Ailments from suppression of sexual desire, gradual paralysis, cancer of glands, suggests this remedy.
- 14. This Halogen is warm blooded, left sided, worse from warmth and dust. Colds start in larynx.
- 15. This anger remedy is the chronic of colocynth.
- 16. Remedy made from the venom of the coral snake.
- 17. Secale cornutum belongs to this botanical order.
- 18. Homeopath (1812-1888) Adolphe _________
- 19. This insect remedy is complementary to Natrum muriaticum.
- 20. Atomic weight of Nitrogen
- 21. This nosode desires ice.
- 22. A spider remedy with great sensitivity to noise.
- 23. Berberis, Caulophyllum and this remedy constitute the Berberidaceae.
- 24. This mineral remedy is the chronic of Pulsatilla.
- 25. This element remedy has fear of being hanged.
- 26. This home sickness remedy is chilly, dirty, worse from cold air and draft.
- 27. This remedy made from a common beverage has sudden impulse to kill her children.