0:00:00 EclipseCrossword © 2000-2013
- 1. This natrum is one of only two remedies that have confusion in the sun.
- 2. This snake remedy has black discharges, cold things disagree, right sided paralysis, fear of rain.
- 3. Dread of cold or draft, despair of recovery are found in this nosode.
- 4. Known for her incisive series of books, Portraits of Homeopathic Medicines. Homeopath Catherine ____________.
- 5. This snake remedy has valvular diseases of the heart, with a dry, teasing cough and tremulous action.
- 6. This acid remedy has sour vomit, stomach feels cold and relaxed, and the patient desires a stimulating drink.
- 7. This snake remedy craves wheat.
- 8. This remedy from Brazilian Ucuba hastens suppuration.
- 9. Indifference to those loved best and inability to realize responsibility, are found in this syphilitic acid remedy.
- 10. Whoopng cough, asthmatic paroxysm, violent cough feels like it would terminate life, cannot exhale. Furry little animal remedy.
- 11. Insomnia from loss of reputation is a keynote of this Kali remedy.
- 12. A fish remedy. Pain from right side of womb to right or left breast, nymphomania, worse least touch, keeps legs tightly crossed.
- 13. Fear of dogs, desire to curse and swear characterize this nosode.
- 14. Children who are capricious and oversensitive to pain demand this remedy.
- 15. This flower remedly has valvular disease of heart, scanty urine and dropsy, great dyspnoea.
- 16. This element remedy has fear of cats, hunger 11am.
- 17. This element remedy has aversion to and aggravation from tomatoes.
- 18. Insomnia from burning in blood vessels is a keynote of this poisonous metal.
- 19. This sympathetic remedy fits longs lasting grief and is also important in cases of lead poisoning.
- 20. Ailments from celibacy are a characteristic of this highly poisonous remedy.
- 21. This phosphoricum remedy is indicated in early stages of inflammation. Face alternately red and pale.
- 22. This Natrum remedy is known for fear of birds.
- 23. This stinging insect remedy dreams of flying.
- 24. Extreme fright, somnolence, all secretions suppressed except perspiration. A plant remedy.
- 25. This metal remedy has irresistible impulse to kill. Contempt for others, mental ailments from suppressed menses.
- 26. Ceanothus has a marked action on this organ located in the upper left abdomen.
- 27. Insomnia from homesickness is a keynote of this remedy.
- 28. This plant remedy has cardiac hypertrophy from heavy work, swelling of hands from exertion, chest feels sore. and bruised.
- Time: 0:08:47 by Richa Pant on 2014-10-29
- Time: 0:10:20 by Anurag Mittal on 2014-10-06
- Time: 0:10:35 by Jana on 2015-01-05
- Time: 0:11:05 by ngbadiger on 2014-11-03
- Time: 0:12:35 by amal fouad on 2015-05-05
- Time: 0:36:58 by Dr Tajinder kaur on 2014-10-01
- Time: 0:37:48 by Sue Gelber on 2014-10-07
- Time: 0:38:55 by Renzo B. on 2014-10-13