0:00:00 EclipseCrossword © 2000-2013
- 1. If a tissue in indurated, it mean it has become __________.
- 2. This remedy from the Loganiaceae family has ailments from fright. Feels heart will stop unless she stays in motion.
- 3. Children who have chronic swollen tonsils and fear strangers may need this carbonicum.
- 4. Bell, Cinch, Calc, Stram, Tub, Puls and Hyos all share a fear of these creatures.
- 5. During a 1957 polio epidemic in Buenos Aires, over 18, 600 children were protected from the disease with this nosode.
- 6. Dr. Tomas Pablo Paschero practiced homeopathy in this country.
- 7. Memingitis with hot face, red, puffy eyelids. Worse from heat, slight touch and after sleep, thirstless, suggests this remedy.
- 8. Aversion to boiled food and to meat, and craving for highly seasoned food, sweets and hot food suggests this miasm.
- 9. Jungian psychoanalyst and homeopathic physician, author of Psyche and Substance, Dr. Edward C. _____________
- 10. People needing this nosode are best at night, crave fruit, sweet, salt and fat, thirst for ice cold drinks, are worse from dampness.
- 11. Term for symptoms that come and go at regular intervals or times.
- 12. This common, sudden onset remedy, is worse at 3pm.
- 13. This milk remedy has fear of snakes. Lac _________.
- 14. Made from a silver-white malleable, light trivalent metallic element, this remmedy is one of only 5 remedies that fear blood.
- 15. Ths chilly and restless metal remedy is one of only three remedies that have fear of being disabled.
- 16. Children needing this nosode may be born with hair on the spine and later show badly aligned teeth, swollen cervical glands. eyelashes.
- 17. This remedy has pain under inferior angle of right scapula. She fears she has ruined her health.
- 18. This ferrum is indicated in early stages of inflammation. Face alternately red and pale.
- 19. This liver remedy frm the Asteraceae family, has has mapped, excoriated tongue with raw patches.
- 20. Fear of going outdoors.
- 21. Great sleepiness after a head injury, breathing stops on going to sleep, impaction, stertorous breathing. The remedy?
- 22. Kingdom - Phylum -Class - Order - Family - Genus - _______
- 23. Remedies made directly from energh sources like magnets, X-ray and sunlight are sometimes classed as ______________.
- 24. Loathing of life, rage and fury and malignant glioma suggest this miasm.
- 25. Patients needing this nosode are chilly, sensitive to drafts, feel pessimistic and forsaken, have foul discharges.
- 26. Calc, Calc-p, Cor-r, Elaps Lap-laz and Naja all share the fear of this weather event.
- 27. Toothache from dry socket, often responds to this remedy which also has affinity for flexor tendons.