0:00:00 EclipseCrossword © 2000-2007
WordPress Integration by Eclipse Crossword Integration
- 1. Mosquito born viral disease with pain deep in the bones, stiff muscles and joints and high fever.
- 2. This childhood disease produces enlarged lymph glands and a gray membrane in the throat.
- 3. Stramonium has the delusion that he is posessed by this mythical figure.
- 4. UK Pharmacy with the name of the sun god, son of Hyperion.
- 5. Ths gland becomes inflamed during mumps.
- 6. Boils which occur in crops and do not heal readily, but continue to discharge a thin pus, may need this remedy.
- 7. This acid remedy produces caries of the long bones, with thin excoriating discharges, relieved by cold applications.
- 8. Acrophobia refers to fear of this.
- 9. This fllying insect remedy remedy is one of the acute complements of Natrum muriaticum.
- 10. Homeopathic remedy made from moonlight.
- 11. Nitric acid is inimical to this nosode.
- 12. This remedy useful in Hay Fever, has itching of the posterior nares. Poison weed.
- 13. A remedy for the effects of high altitude.
- 14. This infection remedy has the delusion he is crowded with arms and legs.
- 15. Dana Ullman reports that this famous English Naturalist was helped by homeopathy.
- 16. Manufacturer of homeopathic remedies in Eisenstadt, Austria.
- 17. An acute inflammation of the membrane that lines the abdominal cavity.
- 18. British homeopath 1898-1981, was dean of the Faculty of Homeopathy and physician to the Queen. Margerie ______
- 19. This animal remedy is associated with stasis of the blood.
- 20. This nosode feels as if she is in a dream, everything seems unreal. Chronic pelvic diseases.
- 21. This remedy has pain in the liver and inferior angle of right scapula.
- 22. Homeopathic Pharmacy which makes the flu remedy Oscillococcinum.
- 23. The name of this modern repertory means Combining of constituent elements into a singel entity.
- 24. Homeopath Adolphe ________ helped form the International Hahnemannian Association. 1812-1888
- 25. This Lac remedy has fear of narrow places, extreme chilliness, aversion and allergy to milk. Faulty nutritiion.
- 26. Yersina pestis nodode may be useful in preventing this epidemic disease.
- 27. This remedy is often indicated for anemia caused by loss of fluids, as from long-continued diarrhoea or hemorrhage.
- 28. Toxicophis and Cenchris are remedies made from this type of animal.
- 29. This highly constipated remedy has fear of blood. Worse from potatoes.
- 30. If you need this remedy during colic, it feels better to bend backwards.
- Time: 0:01:32 by dr.azhar khan on 2012-07-10
- Time: 0:02:21 by Dr. Subroto Chatterji on 2012-06-18
- Time: 0:04:59 by Naaz Kazi on 2012-06-18
- Time: 0:16:23 by dr.minal jain on 2012-09-07
- Time: 0:21:59 by dr.mohana on 2012-12-09
- Time: 0:27:08 by dr.rajarshi fulia on 2012-06-23
- Time: 2:02:00 by ghazala on 2012-07-10
difficult but very nice.
good crosswords! is there a way for printing them easily? they do not come out nice in the print preview. i want to avoid staring at screen and relax in the evening with a cup of tea, doing the cross word sitting in my easy chair.