0:00:00 EclipseCrossword © 2000-2013
- 1. Oversentisitive to pain, cold, touch, draft. Sudden impulse to kill. Wants to set things on fire. This suggests the remedy ______.
- 2. This remed is made from the ink of a cephalopod.
- 3. Conjunctivitis with hot acrid discharge from eyes, bland from nose,feels like sand in eyes, suggests this remedy.
- 4. Convulsions starting in fingers, toes, clenched thumbs, face bluish, metalic taste, suggests this remedy.
- 5. Sinusitis with a thick yelow discharge in a chilly patient, who is worse 2-3am, pains in small spots, would suggest this Kali.
- 6. Loss of muscle strength, discharge of urine on coughing, amel in damp weather, aggr dry cold, very sympathetic. The remedy?
- 7. This acid remedy craves fat and salt, is chilly, has excoriating discharges, and is unmoved by apology.
- 8. A child who is hungry soon after eating, screams during sleep, grinds teeth, constantly picks at her nose, suggests this remedy.
- 9. Dr Adolphe ______ graduated from the University of Berlin and emigrated to the United States.
- 10. This remedy is made from the White Cedar.
- 11. Agaricus, Secale and Ustilago belong to this botanical order.
- 12. Calc Phos was proved by this homeopath, who wrote the ten volume Guiding Symptoms.
- 13. This nosode has clusters of boils, intolerable burning pains and foul pus, better for heat, hemorrhages of black blood.
- 14. This remedy is made from a mixture of phenols obtained from Beechwood tar. It has putrid, dark hemorhages.
- 15. Indigestion from fats, pastries with a white coated tongue and aggr when looked at suggests this Antimonium remedy.
- 16. Made from Musk, this remedy is important in hysteria.
- 17. Pain under lower and inner angle of right scapula, craves hot drinks suggests this liver remedy.
- 18. Seasickness amel by cold, fresh air, sinking at pit of stomach, cold sweat on face, vertigo on opening eyes. The remedy?
- 19. Mouth sores accompanied by sensitivity to noise and fear of downward motion suggests this remedy.
- 20. Eczema with thick honey colored discharge, obese, indecisive, aggr cold, craves air, suggests this remedy.
- 21. Aiments from grief, fainting from odor of cooking food, icy coldness in abdomen, urine dark, scanty, suggest this remedy.
- 22. Lachesis was first proved by Hering as he worked near this great river in South America.
- 23. Every sound seems to penetrate the body causing nausea and vertigo and sensitivity between the vertebrae. The remedy?
- 24. Slow pulse, craves bitter flavors, fear that if he moves, the heart will stop. The remedy?
- 25. Drosera was proved by this homeopath, and recorded in his Materia medica pura vol VI.
- 26. This remedy of phylum Porifera has a cough sounding like a saw driven through wood.
- Time: 0:09:33 by ELENA on 2015-08-22
- Time: 0:18:22 by eduntky on 2015-08-14
- Time: 0:22:19 by shoaib on 2015-08-20
- Time: 0:30:36 by waqar shaikh on 2015-07-25
- Time: 0:35:09 by Monika on 2015-07-24
- Time: 0:38:45 by DrJhalak on 2015-08-12
- Time: 0:41:00 by RAMESH CHANDRA DAS on 2015-07-25
- Time: 0:49:00 by Bonnie Camo MD on 2015-08-11
- Time: 1:00:06 by C. Durgaprasad on 2015-07-25