0:00:00 EclipseCrossword © 2000-2013
- 1. Hahnemann was led to prove Cinchona after reading about it in a Materia Medica written by William _______
- 2. Dr Frederick Hervey Foster Quin established a homeopathic hospital in this European city in 1850.
- 3. Sudden vomiting while eating is a keynote of this metal remedy.
- 4. This stinging insect remedy is often indicated in albuminaria after scarlett fever.
- 5. The remedy found to be curative in the majority of cases of the same disease is called the ______ epidemicus
- 6. He is associated with this number 6.03 x 10 to the 23rd power, used to calculate molecules contained in 1 mole of a substance.
- 7. This allium in mother tincture is used to lower blood pressure.
- 8. Hans Burch Gram, MD, is considered the first homeopath to practice in this country.
- 9. Apthous stomatitis that is worse from eating salty or sour food suggests this mineral remedy.
- 10. James D. Watson and Francis Crick are best known for explaining the structure of this.
- 11. J Ellis Barker, 1869-1948, helped spread knowledge of homeopathy among lay people with his journal Heal _______
- 12. This acid remedy is associated with exquisitely sensitive hemorrhoids.
- 13. Painful cracks in corner of the mouth is a keynote of this plant remedy from Ecuador that is important in some cancers.
- 14. This homeopath developed the first homeopathic repertory, The Repertory of the Anti-Psoric Remedies.
- 15. Scrofula refers to this disease of the lymph glands.
- 16. He developed a method of potentizing that uses only one bottle that is refilled repeatedly.
- 17. This plant remedy is often indicated in delirium tremens, mastoiditis and homesickness.
- 18. Mercurius Iodatus flavus has an affinity for this side of the body.
- 19. Eczema with honey like discharge may suggest this carbon remedy.
- 20. This nosode is often indicated in carbuncles and gangrene with burning pains.
- 21. This remedy from unicorn root has prolapse of uterus, backache after miscarriage and melancholia from uterine disorders.
- 22. Refilling a bottle of water potency and succussing, a method often used by A.U. Ramakrishnan, is called ________
- 23. Gnaphalium has the keynote in sciatica of pain alternating with _________
- 24. A method of potentizing which uses turbulence in liquids to potentize, instead of succussion.