0:00:00 EclipseCrossword © 2000-2013
- 1. Blue hue to sclera, loves dancing, pasionate and over extend themselves, skin has cafe au lait hue. A nosode.
- 2. Diverticula are small pouches that extrude through the walls of this organ.
- 3. Celiac disease describes a condition where the body cannot break down this platn protein.
- 4. This Rhus has more skin symptoms and fewer joint symptoms.
- 5. In Aphorism 247 6th ed : It is inadmissible to repeat, even once, exactly the same dose of medicine without ___________ it.
- 6. An important historian of American homeopathy from the early 1900's was Thomas Lindsley ------------.
- 7. Teeth decay as fast as they rise past the gums is a symptom of this remedy made from phenols distilled from Beechwood.
- 8. This plant remedy is almost a specific for ganglion of the wrist.
- 9. In Aphorism 234, Hahnemann states that non-febrile intermittent diseases mostly belong to this miasm.
- 10. Prostatis when prostate is enlarged and surrounding area feels cold, may call for this plant remedy.
- 11. Roger Morrison says of this plant remedy - Devotes her entire life to animals and collects pets in great numbers. Aggr milk.
- 12. The very first homeopath to suggest doing provings.
- 13. Aphorism 289 states that every part of the body that possess this sense, is capable of receiving the medicines.
- 14. Sanguinaria has an affinity mostly for this side of the body.
- 15. Kali Sulph most resembles this plant remedy.
- 16. Aphorisms 172 - 184 refer to diseases that have too few of these.
- 17. Aphorisms 100 - 102 refer to these diseases.
- 18. Canadian Homeopath Andre Saine and Indian Homeopathy A.U. Ramakrishnan are well know for treating this disease.
- 19. Kali iodatum is best suited to people who are warm or cold blooded?
- 20. The process of administering a remedy by inhaling, it is termed ----------.
- 21. This marine animal, Cephalopoda, has indifference, irritability,involuntary weeping and aggr 2-4 and 3-5 pm.
- 22. In Aphorism 128, Hahnemann stated that provers should take 4-6 globules of the ------------ potency.
- 23. This snake remedy is seen as a mild tempered Lachesis, without the loquacity and tendency to hemorrhage. Valvular lesions.