0:00:00 EclipseCrossword © 2000-2013
- 1. This plant remedy has the delusion her body parts are scattered about bed and she needs to collect the pieces.
- 2. Device used to make homeopathic remedies.
- 3. Cholera infantum is an older term that refers to this symptom in chldren.
- 4. Method of making remedies from your own body fluids or breath.
- 5. This acid remedy has a distinct fear of ascending (opposite of Borax).
- 6. Term for 50 millesimal remedies
- 7. This snake remedy from S. America has the delusion of hideous animals.
- 8. This remedy often used for car sickness is worse in winter,with dry skin and deep bleeding cracks.
- 9. Icterus is an older term that refers to this symptom.
- 10. This nosode has the delusion that he has many arms.
- 11. Fear of death, during delivery (parturition) is found in Aconitum, Platina and this plant remedy.
- 12. First name of Hahnemann's first wife.
- 13. Insoluble materials are potentized through this process of grinding with milk sugar.
- 14. This plant remedy had the delusion that her body parts are cut in half.
- 15. Method of making remedies using only one bottle that is repeatedly filled and emptied.
- 16. Which one of these remedies does NOT have fear of water: Lyssin, Belladonna, Arnica, Stramonium, Hyoscyamus
- 17. Anasarca is an old medical term that refers to this.
- 18. Hahnemann was born in 1755 on the 10th day this month.
- 19. Hahnemann conceived of homeopathy while while translating A Treatise of Materia Medica, by Dr. William ______
- 20. This Natrum remedy can have a distinct fear of birds.
- 21. Remedia Homeopathic Pharmacy is found in this European country.
- 22. This plant remedy has the delusion that her body parts are delicate.
- 23. Alum, Nux m, phos, Plat, sac-alb all have a fear of this bodily fluid.
- 24. In the Organon, aphorisms 210 to 230 discuss this class of diseases.
- 25. This metal remedy, important in ovarian troubles, keeps up brightly in company and is exhausted afterwards.
- 26. Aphorisma 121 to 142 in the Organon have to do with this aspect of homeopathy.