- 1. The miasm indicated by someone who is timid, hungy at night, worse standing, worse from cold, poor assimiliation of food.
- 2. In Rajan Sankaran's schema, competition is characteristic of this kindgom.
- 3. This plant remedy is the chief complement of Lachesis.
- 4. Carbon, Hydrogen and Oxygen comprise this class of fattening foods.
- 5. Treatment of a disease with the identical disease agent.
- 6. A unique feature or fundamental aspect of a remedy.
- 7. Found in the kitchen and used for sweetining - C12 H22 O11
- 8. A blue line on the margin of gums suggests this remedy.
- 9. Some remedies are best used in sequence. What is the last member of this list? Ignatia, Nat mur, ________
- 10. From 1956-1961 over 50,000 doses of Lathyrus were given in Buenas Aires, to effectively prevent this disease.
- 11. Number of Thoracic Vertebrae
- 12. Borax, Cina, Apis and Stram all dread moving in this direction.
- 13. First name of remedy often used for deep brising of the breast.
- 14. Things seem small, violent desire, fear of being hanged.
- 15. Most abundant element in the earth's crust.
- 16. This remedy made from a common beverage, is incompatible with cocculus.
- 17. Obese, chilly, sweaty, fear of bugs.
- 18. In Rajan Sankaran's schema, the basic quality of this kingdom is sensitivity.
- 19. In Boenninghausen's Repertory the relative values of the remedies are distinguised by this number of rankings.
- 20. Headed by Dr. Ardavan Shahrdar, Minutus is the homeopathy oganization of this country.
- 21. The Kali sulph tongue is this color at the base.
- 22. Made from a spice, this remedy has obesity, indolence, laziness, dirtiness and homesickness.
- 23. Remedy often used for injury to teh eyeball from a blunt object.
- 24. Using dilution ratios of 1 to 9, you are creating remedies in this scale.
- 25. A weak and very slow pulse that intermits every 3rd, 5th or 7th beat may suggest this remedy who's name derives from finger.
- 26. Remedy for fecal impaction with hot, dry skin, worse from light, noise, jar, craves lemonade.
- 27. One of the antidotes to poison ivy toxin. Chilly but worse from heat and better from cold application.
- 28. The Society of Homeopaths is a homeopathy organization in this country.
- 29. Ant. Crud, Ars, China, Puls, Sul, Kali m and Bell may all have a tongue coated this color.
- 30. Alum, Calc, Cic, Ferr, Nat.m, Nit ac. and Nux, all crave this soft compact calcite substance.
- Time: 0:04:35 by parvez on 2012-02-20
- Time: 0:07:48 by orgonchi on 2012-02-20
- Time: 0:08:15 by mikemitt on 2012-02-19
- Time: 0:09:17 by Helen Kimball-Brooke on 2012-02-18
- Time: 0:09:50 by ngbadiger on 2012-03-10
- Time: 0:14:45 by Neelaveni on 2012-03-19
- Time: 0:16:11 by Kirti Rizk on 2012-03-02
- Time: 0:16:27 by Dr Megha on 2012-03-13
- Time: 0:50:07 by Balbir Harbias on 2012-03-12
- Time: 1:20:30 by Ingefleur on 2012-04-03