0:00:00 EclipseCrossword © 2000-2011
- 1. Crataegus is sometimes used to strengthen this organ.
- 2. Fungi derived remedy for frostbite.
- 3. Potentized alkaline mineral salt useful for thrush.
- 4. A homeopathic college founded in Boston in 1848, was the first medical college in the world expressly for __________.
- 5. A keynote of this remedy is, he feels it necessary to keep in motion or heart's action will cease.
- 6. Method of potentizng substances that uses only one bottle.
- 7. Typhus with drowsiness and delirium sugggestes this remedy from Wild Indigo.
- 8. Medical name for breakbone fever.
- 9. Jaborandi is often indicated for this childhood disease.
- 10. This prince of the UK royal family is a staunch supporter of homeopathy.
- 11. Author of the three volume Dictionary of Practical Materia Medica
- 12. This carbonicum is useful for shock from surgical operations.
- 13. Patients needing this plant remedy are worse 3am and 3pm, from cold damp air, fat, coffee and vaccination.
- 14. Mental depression after wounds may call for this remedy.
- 15. Yersina pestis nosode is sometimes indicated for this epidemic disease.
- 16. Greek physician, 460 to 377 B.C., who identified two laws of healing - the Law of Opposites and the Law of Similars. Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/024512_homeopathic_homeopathy_medicine.html#ixzz2adSqQF3I
- 17. This substance was discovered in milk in 1619 by Fabrizio Bartoletti and is used to prepare some remedies.
- 18. This antimonium remedy is indicated where there is rattling of mucus in the chest and also for atelectasis.
- 19. This remedy made from a combination of sulfur, charcoal, and potassium nitrate, is useful for some local infections.
- 20. A large scale trial of homeoprophylaxis for Leptospirosis was caried out in this country.
- 21. Author of Life and Letters of Dr. Samuel Hahnemann, The Pioneers of Homśopathy, The Logic of Figures.
- 22. This type of potententizer uses turbulence in liquids, instead of succussions, to prepare remedies.
- 23. Koplik's spots are associated with this childhood disease.
- 24. This drowsy remedy is important in intestinal impaction.
- 25. Nightshade remedy useful for heatstroke.
- 26. C2H6O is this form of alcohol used to prepare and preserve remedies.
- 27. A remedy for injuires to deeper tissues after surgery and tumors of traumatic origin.
- 28. This plant derived antiseptic remedy is also useful in potency for burns and ailments after urinary catheterization.
- 29. Pale yellow element that displays three allotropic forms: orthorhombic, monoclinic and amorphous.
- 30. Homeopath Edward Whitmont was strongly influenced by the work of this famous psychologist and friend of Sigmund Freud.