0:00:00 EclipseCrossword © 2000-2011
- 1. This remedy is indicated for mental and physical weakness at both ends of life. Dwarfish children.
- 2. Thoughts of death give him joy. Delusion he's neglected his duty. The remedy?
- 3. This remedy is useful for nosebleed after a blow. It's made from Yarrow.
- 4. This elemental remedly is important in pneumonia of both the right and left lung.
- 5. Paralysis of any part in rheumatic subjects as a result of getting wet, may call for this remedy.
- 6. Paralysis of limbs after strong emotions might suggest this remedy.
- 7. A metal remedy that longs for the good opinion of others.
- 8. Name of homeopath and author of Leaders in Homoeopathic Therapeutics. Eugene Beauharis ________ ?
- 9. This motion sickness remedy has nausea from swinging motion or riding in a carriage. Worse eating, loss of sleep.
- 10. This plant remedy promotes union of bone fractures.
- 11. Headache with flushed face after gettng a haircut. Worse lying down.
- 12. This remedy has pain in stomach when it is empty, and relieved by eating. Memory loss. Desire to curse. Continuous praying.
- 13. This sea animal remedy has perspiration in the presence of strangers.
- 14. One sided facial paralysis from cold, may need this defiant, psssionate remedy.
- 15. Phthisis is found in homeopathic texts and refers to this disease.
- 16. This remedy is indicated in milk fever with painful, hard, tender breasts,chill, coated tongue, bitter taste, aching in back.
- 17. Hamamelis is sometimes indicate for this condition of the veins.
- 18. This flirty acid remedy has anger at persons who are absent. He feels better toward them on seeing them
- 19. This plant remedy is often needed for weakness and drowsiness after the flu.
- 20. This remedy is useful in some cases of acute hypertension and doesn't recognize well known streets.
- 21. Children who are angry and capricious may need this remedy.
- 22. This elemental remedy has retraction of umbilicus.
- 23. Important remedy in mastitis. Inclination to bite the teeth and gums together.
- 24. Tellurium is sometimes indicated in this common fungal skin disease.
- 25. The rheumatic pains of Ranunculus bulbosus are worse in this kind of weather.
- 26. A slow pulse in angina suggests this plant remedy.
- 27. This plant remedy has backache affecting sacrum and hips and is worse walking or stooping.
- 28. This animal kingdom remedy is sometimes useful in asthma from dust.
- 29. Anxiety about business causes dyspepsia in this irritable, impatient remedy.
- 30. This remedy fears insects and mice.
- Time: 0:13:06 by waqar shaikh on 2013-07-21
- Time: 0:14:34 by Sudha on 2013-07-22
- Time: 0:15:58 by B THENDRAL on 2013-08-01
- Time: 0:16:57 by AMRUTA BHAVSAR on 2013-07-24
- Time: 1:07:08 by venkatesan on 2013-07-23