0:00:00 EclipseCrossword © 2000-2013
- 1. This antimonium remedy has white coated tongue, aggr from pork, fats, pastries and being looked at..
- 2. This liver remedy made from Culver's Root, has stools that are tarry and black.
- 3. Dulcamara is inimical to this snake remedy.
- 4. Lachesis is inimical to this acid remedy.
- 5. Rhus tox is inimial to this insect remedy.
- 6. This metal remedy loves approbation and keeps up brightly in company.
- 7. Phosphorus is inimical to this mineral remedy.
- 8. Mercurius is inimical to this mineral remedy.
- 9. Latrodectus m., Mygale, Theridon and Mygale all belong to this zoological class.
- 10. This remedy used in ailments from loss of fluids has bitter taste of all foods, ringing in ears, circles under the eyes.
- 11. Agar, bov, cand-a and ergot belong to this primitive kingdom.
- 12. This purple fish remedy has pain from right side of womb to right or left breast.
- 13. This source of this fatty acid remedy is found in butter.
- 14. It is best to avoid this alcoholic beverage when taking Zincum.
- 15. This Greek Father of Medicine’ said there were two Laws of Healing: The Law of Opposites and the Law of Similars.
- 16. There were once fourteen of these homeopathic institutions in the UK. Today they have alll been closed or downgraded.
- 17. Corallium Rubrum is made from this substance secreted by certain marine coelenterates.
- 18. This part of the brain takes information coming from the body and sends it on to the cerebral cortex.
- 19. The brainstem includes the midbrain, pons, and the _______.
- 20. Lac Delphinum is made from the milk of this sea mammal.
- 21. This beverage remedy is inimical to Ignatia.
- 22. Carbo animalis, Colostrum, Lac caninum and Thyroidinum are belong to this class of remedies.
- 23. Glon, trinit, urea-n and this acid remedy are all derived from explosives.
- 24. This remedy made from a narcotic plant is inimincal to Gelsemium.