- 1. Pain in right ovary, flatulence, craves sweets. The remedy?
- 2. A form of carbon, this remedy has skin crackng and honey-like discharges.
- 3. Alum, Ars, Dol, Gels, Merc, Mez, Petr, Psor and Sul all have itching without this.
- 4. Arggravation from onions, tea, tobacco, damp weather. Sensitive to music, especially in the morning.
- 5. This acid remedy finds the idea of marriage unendurable.
- 6. Tuberculinum is not prominent in which of these miasms? Psoric,Sycotic, Syphilitic
- 7. Who was the first homeopath in England? Was it Dr. Quin, Hering or Clarke?,
- 8. Retraction of umbilicus, lightning-like radiating pains, sclerotic, chilly, slow onset, parallysis. The remedy?
- 9. Is someone with Cushing's syndrome likely to be thin or obese?
- 10. Ocimum canum primarily affects this side of the body.
- 11. Where are the subclavian arteries found? Abdomen, Thorax, or Legs
- 12. The chronic remedy of Hepar is _______.
- 13. People needing Rhododendron dread this weather event.
- 14. What has burning secretions in Allium cepa, eyes or nose?
- 15. Remedy with delusion that his limbs are separated from his body and he tries to get them together.
- 16. Agn, Bell, Colch, Elaps and Thuja create which odor? Eggs or Fishbrine or Cheese?
- 17. Nosode of whooping cough
- 18. Nux moschata is made from this common spice.
- 19. Mercury based remedies are most prominently found in this miasm.
- 20. This spasm producing metallic remedy, produces perspiration that stains linen green.
- 21. Butyric Acid is make from this common food item.
- 22. Gnaphalium is a remedy in which pain is found paradoxically with this other symptom.
- 23. It is recommended not to follow Phosphorus with this remedy.
- 24. This remedy is incompatible if taken after Cocculus
- 25. Ecchymosis is another word for this type of lesion.
- 26. The tincture of this congestive headache remedy will explode if you drop it.
- 27. The colds of Arsenicum, always settle in the nose, while those of Phosphorus settles in the _______.