- 1. Trypanosoma brucei is a protozoan spread by the tsetse fly that causes this kind of sickness.
- 2. Delusion that his limbs are separated from his body. Low fevers, septic states, bed feels hard.
- 3. If a prescription called for 3 gtt. you would three of these.
- 4. Important remedy in traumatic injury to bones and eyes.
- 5. Tellurium is a specific for this fungal disease.
- 6. Medical shorthand for TWICE A DAY.
- 7. Nat sulph, Helleborus and Cicuta are to be considered in injuries to this organ.
- 8. This remedy dreads the night on account of mental and physical exhaustion in the morning.
- 9. Morgan pure, Gaertner, Mutabile and Bacillus no. 7 belong to this class of nosodes.
- 10. The sclera and choroid are found in this organ.
- 11. This remedy fits hemorrhage with nausea, bright red blood, clean tongue, salivation.
- 12. This constitutional type is anxious, yielding, faint hearted, obstinate,chilly and worse from suppressed foot sweat.
- 13. Dulcamara has diarrhea in this kind of weather.
- 14. Shorter word for Cinchona.
- 15. This remedy has gradual paralysis, craves smoked foods and is idealistic.
- 16. Caladium, Nux and Plantago useful in treating sympotms of addiction to this common substance.
- 17. American born homeopath author of A Synoptic Key to Materia Medica. Dr. C.M. ________
- 18. This remedy has ailments from suppressed sexual diesire and is often usedfor cancerous affections of glands.
- 19. The crude substance can propel a cannonball. Used for Septic fever, ulcers, boils.
- 20. Hamamelis has a special affinity for these circulatory organs.
- 21. Terebinthina, an important kidney and bladder remedy is made from this substance.
- 22. Curing side effects of drugs, by administering the identical harmful agent in potentised form.
- 23. This carnivore remedy is a specific for Whooping cough.
- 24. Awhale of a good remedy that has trembling from music.
- 25. Important remedy for bruised bone.
- 26. This cannabis has exalted ideas and fear of insanity.
- 27. Hydrophobinum
- 28. The term provng in homeopathy, comes from the German word Prüfung , meaning this.
- 29. Emaciation in Natrum mur patients is first seen in ths part of the body.
- 30. Calc fluor is useful for this chronic clouding of the lens of the eye.
- Time: 0:13:10 by Good Will on 2012-06-29