0:00:00 EclipseCrossword © 2000-2013
- 1. Lycopodum craves this stone fruit of the Oleaceae family.
- 2. This remedy is worse at twilight, fears thunderstorm and is aggravated by garlic.
- 3. Head injuries sometime require this remedy of the Ranunculaceae family made from Christmas Rose.
- 4. Localised abnormal dilatation of a blood vessel, usually artery.
- 5. This acute remedy craves lemonade.
- 6. Carbo veg, Natrum mur, Phosphorus and selenium all have aggravation from this common flavoring for food.
- 7. Term for the abnormal desire to eat sand, slate, earth etc.
- 8. Often indicated remedy in dengue fever
- 9. Antimonium crudum has great aggravation from this common constituent of salad dressings.
- 10. This acid remedy has aggravation from strawberries.
- 11. This carbon remedy has a great aversion to fish.
- 12. The top remedies for ailments from catheters include Staph and this other remedy from marigolds.
- 13. This nosode desires to eat ice.
- 14. Bryonia, Lycopodium and Pulsailla all have aggrvation from this common staple of diet.
- 15. This remedy from ergot of rye is sometimes indicated in gangrene.
- 16. This snake remedy has a great desire for farinaceous food.
- 17. Elemental metal remedy for shock from financial loss.
- 18. Insect remedy for albuminuria with edema.
- 19. This acid remedy has a great aversion to cheese.
- 20. Lyssin and Psorinum are somewhat worse for eating meat, but this nosode is even more aggravated by meat.
- 21. This light metal remedy has aggravation from potatoes
- 22. This remedy is made from a mineral that constitutes 26 percent of Earth’s crust by weight. It has aversion to beef.
- 23. Kali Bichromicum has aggravation from this common beverage.
- 24. Bryonia and Lycopodium both have aggravation from this legume.