0:00:00 EclipseCrossword © 2000-2013
- 1. Marasmus, especially of lower extremities only, yet with good appetite, suggests this remedy from Southernwood.
- 2. This Natrum cell salt sometimes fits the symptoms of excess acids in the blood.
- 3. Common name for Hordeola
- 4. This homeopath pioneered Homeopathic Facial Analysis. Grant _______.
- 5. This Boron compound has a fear of thunderstorms.
- 6. Fear of being strangled is found in Arsenicum and this precious metal remedy.
- 7. This element has atomic number 8.
- 8. Fear of the opposite sex is found in this remedy made from a coniferous tree.
- 9. This homeopath developed CEASE therapy for treating autism. Tinus _____
- 10. This muriaticum has fear of robbers
- 11. This metal remedy is the chronic of Bryonia. Suits the dry, thin constipated patient.
- 12. This parsley derived remedy has fear to go to sleep, lest he should never wake.
- 13. This disease results from deficiency of adrenocortical hormones; due to progressive destruction of the adrenal glands.
- 14. This acid is made from fermentation and the remedty made from it can sometimes antidote the effects of anethsesia.
- 15. Term for fever occuring right after childbirth due to septicemia.
- 16. The top three remedies for fear of public speaking are Arg nit, Gels and this remedy.
- 17. This nosode may be indicated in ailments from prlonged fear.
- 18. This natrum fears suidcide but can become suicidal after a head injury.
- 19. Aneurysm A localised abnormal dilatation of a blood vessel, usually and artery, is called an ________.
- 20. A muscle that contracts amd draws a part away from the median plane of body is called this.
- 21. Dr. E.B. Nash's first name
- 22. This metalloid elemental remedy has a fear of starving.
- 23. This Lac sarcode has a great fear of snakes.
- 24. This type of Silica is reported to remove tartar from teeth when used in potency.
- Time: 0:03:24 by dr.v.subbulakshmi on 2019-07-24
- Time: 0:06:26 by Robert Bannan on 2019-07-20