0:00:00 EclipseCrossword © 2000-2013
- 1. This fungi remedy has chilblains that itch and burn intolerably.
- 2. Apic is inimical to this plant remedy.
- 3. Remedy of the compositae family indicated in bone pain. Bones feel sore or as if broken.
- 4. Antimonium remedy in measles in desperate cases when the eruption does not come out properly.
- 5. Cantharis is complementary to this stinging insect remedy
- 6. Emotional trauma remedy worse from coffee, tobacco.
- 7. Lachesis in inimical to this acid remedy.
- 8. Ignatia is inimical to this polychrest.
- 9. In Kent's M.M. this word applies to someone who is cirtical.
- 10. This mineral remedy has jagged warts, moist warts, warts on eyelids, tip of the nose. Passes urine on coughing or sneezing.
- 11. This carbonicum is indicated in pneumonia with drowsiness, rattling of large bubbles in the lung, bluish or purplish hue of lips.
- 12. Ammonium carbonicum is inimical to this snake remedy.
- 13. Imperfect assimilation and consequent defective nutrition and bad effects of vaccination characterize this mineral remedy.
- 14. This thirsty, outgoing, remedy is sensitive to stimuli and known for her clairvoyance.
- 15. Remedy in sciatica when pains run along the course of the sciatic nerve and alternate with numbness.
- 16. Talking causes weak feeling in the throat and chest, and pains come and go gradually suggest this elemental remedy.
- 17. Natrum muriaticum is complementary to this homesick plant remedy capsicum.
- 18. Nux vomica is inimical to this elemental metal remedy.
- 19. A muscle that contracts and draws a part away from the median plane of body.
- 20. Plant remedy that causes the diminution and disappearance of sugar in the urine.
- 21. Sycotic plant remedy useful in smallpox when the pustules are very large. If given early it can prevent scarring.
- 22. This leguminosae remedy imagines his body is scattered about the bed. Falls asleep while being spoken to.
- 23. This acid remedy has hemorrhage: from every mucous outlet and.vicarious; traumatic epistaxis. Good on salads.
- 24. Prolapse of uterus and ailments during pregnancy and lactation characterize this sea remedy.