0:00:00 EclipseCrossword © 2000-2013
- 1. Metal remedy for violent delirium from suppressed eruptions, with blueness of face and lips,frothing at the mouth.
- 2. Remed made from tin, atomic number 50.
- 3. This carbon remedy is often summed up as sad, fat, fair and constipated.
- 4. Lactuca Virosa is made from wild _______
- 5. If you add sulphuric acid to C12H22O11 and remove the water, what remains is this element.
- 6. This carbonicum has debility and headache from the sun.
- 7. HNO3 is this acid remedy.
- 8. Recent research suggests that homeopathic remedies contain ______ particles.
- 9. This elemental metal remedy constipation from dryness, inertia of the rectum, stool is difficult, no matter the consistency.
- 10. SYZYGIUM is know to cause disappearance of ______ in the urine.
- 11. Remedy made from the plant that killed Socrates.
- 12. The remedy made from this common cleaning powder has fear of downward motion.
- 13. He is know for introducing the biochemic theory of remedies.
- 14. Swan, Deshere, Fincke and Skinner all invented this class of devices.
- 15. In sunstroke, this remedy exhiibits pale face, full, round pulse, labored respiration, eyes fixed, cerebral vomiting, white tongue.
- 16. This nitricum remedy craves sweets, which cause flatulence and efforts to belch.
- 17. This metal remedy has disgust for life, longing for death and a tendency to suicide.
- 18. This Schussler natrum remedy has a thick, yellow coating on the back part of the tongue.
- 19. This mercurius remedy is often indicated in malignant diphtheria with extreme prostration, gangrenous membrane, nose bleed. tion
- 20. This metal remedy has a blue line along the border of the gums.
- 21. This Calc remedy has sour, undigested, offensive stools, esp. in in fat children with open fontanelles. dentition; worse from milk, they contain curds of undi- gested milk.
- 22. Mercurius corrosivus was first introduced by this famous German homeopath.
- 23. Elemental metal remedy indicated In scalatina when patient is too weak to develop eruption, so brain symptoms occur.
- 24. This metal remedy has full bloodedness or plethora, followed by paleness, earthiness of the face, and puffy extremities.
- 25. Of the basic atomic particles, electrons, protons, and neutrons, the smallest are ___________
- 26. This remedy is made from Silico-Fluoride of Calcium.
- 27. Cations have fewer electrons and therefore have a ________ charge.
- 28. Remedy made from sunlight and sometimes useful in burns and radiation sickness.