0:00:00 EclipseCrossword © 2000-2013
- 1. The toothache of Coffea is relieved permanently by holding ____water in the mouth.
- 2. Hepar sulph., China, Nitric acid, Iodine, Dulcamara, Kali iod., Mezereum and Aurum all antidote this remedy.
- 3. This polychrest exists in three forms, orthorhombic, . monoclinic, and amorphous.
- 4. What acid remedy corresponds to HNO3
- 5. The alternative name for Actea Racemosa is __________
- 6. Polychrest for ailments from the use of drastic medicines, purgatives, sedentary habits, spicy and rich food.
- 7. This hydrocarbon remedy has seasicknes with vertigo. Vertigo aggrvated from raising his eyes.
- 8. This whale derived remedy has sleeplessness due to worry about business matters.
- 9. Bryonia is best know for this type of pain.
- 10. Iodine best suits ____ complexioned people.
- 11. This halogen is specifically indicated in spasm of the glottis.
- 12. Nosode made from the tuberculous virus and a portion of the tuberculous lung.
- 13. Calomel refers to Mercurius ______
- 14. If you remove water from this substance, C12H22O11,what is left?
- 15. Ammonium _______ was commonly referred to as smelling salts.
- 16. This nosode has offensive body odor, despite washing, and headaches accompanied by great hunger,
- 17. This remedy is Indicted in nervous children who cannot tolerate pain, where one cheek is red and the other pale.
- 18. The cough and vomiting of this metal remedy is relieved by a drink of cold water.
- 19. What acid remed corresponds to H3PO4
- 20. Taraxacum is derived from this plant.
- 21. This Carbon remedy has moist, sticky eruptions, eczema, and fissures in the skin..
- 22. Alternate name for Hydrophobinum
- 23. This blue-silvery metal remedy has twitching muscles, aggr from wine, formication and aggr in the evening. 5. Hypersesthesia of the senses and skin.
- No Times Recorded Yet